➽chapter three❥

Author-chan : (These are what happened after m/n left. The rest of this book (chapters) will be 1000+ (word count) so relax. I don't like short chapters too.)

➽───────────────❥

Bakugou's pov

"Don't look down at your feet, look up at the stars. Dreams come true you know. My goal is to come back stronger and for the three of us to be the best of the best!" He told me and made a handful of mini pizza's?

"Here" he said and gave one to me and deku. I inspect it and it was a friendship charm 'I'm gonna miss this idiot' i thought smiling at the small charm.

"See you after nine years..." he said as he started walking away. I felt like crying 'Turn around' i thought 'look at me'.

But he never did. It was for the best i guess, Deku then started sobbing. 'Idiot' i thought as i rubbed my eye and faced him. "You really are a baby aren't you deku?"

He flinched when i asked "you really think n/n wants to be a hero with a quirkless hero wannabe next to him? Stop day dreaming. That's a bit too much imagining, even n/n would probably agree when he comes back to see you still quirkless" i said as i started walking away.

I already felt a whole in me. 'I miss that dummy already'

➽───────────────❥

Midoriya's pov

-the three of us to be the best of the best!" He said to the both of us as he handed us little charms. They were perfect.

M/n was always so cool, he was good at everything he did, he was easy to get along with and he was really kind too. He would defend me from kacchan and his friends anytime they would try to pick on me. At least if he was there. But now he's going.

"See you after nine years" m/n said and started walking away. I felt hot tears start running down my cheeks.

It only felt real now. He really was leaving. I watched as his form got smaller and smaller until i heard kacchan tch.

"You really are a baby aren't you deku?"

I flinched. It wasn't the first time he called me a baby but i wasn't expecting him to start calling me names right now.

"you really think n/n wants to be a hero with a quirkless hero wannabe next to him? Stop day dreaming. That's a bit too much imagining, even n/n would probably agree when he comes back to see you still quirkless" he said as he started walking away.

'Was that true?'

'Am i really that useless?'

'Can't i be a hero without a quirk?'

I thought as i wiped my tears away and ran home.

(Author-chan: I'm not the sad story type so we done with the sad shit. The next chapter will be more high spirited than this.....whatever this is.)

➽───────────────❥

➽───────────────❥