🕊Chapter 18🕊

✁͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽

The exam wasn't that hard. A week ago i realized i could imagine being able to easily adapt to things. As in like if you show me how to do something once i'll nail it on the first try and good at remembering things i need to study. 'It was worth it even though i had a bloody nose and passed out, waking up in the hospital with an angry mom and worried father and the doctor telling me "you shouldn't try something so advanced like that." 

Walking towards the bus was boring since m/n was separated from his classmates and this headach i was having seemed to be getting worse. Getting into the bus i'd find a seat and scrunch up my eyebrows, shutting my eyes as i continued rubbing his temples. Attempting to ease the pain.

"We're here!" Some excitedly chattered to make new friends, some glued thier faces to the windows, some seemed to be re-inspiring themselves or reminding themselves of why they where here, and i was dying with a few asking if i was okay. Of course i was :,)

The bus stopped and everyone got out. It was a nice place. "Are you ready!" An instructor yelled. I teleported inside the make shift city and started slashing them with my sword-fan dust-glider. It was on sword modex2.

I had cut up around 7 one pointers, five two pointers and four three pointers. I had twenty nine in my mind slashing a three pointer making it 32 points!

The amount of robots left began to die down as many students where everywhere.
A student had almost been whacked by a robot but i slashed it's arm taking the kill. "Oh- thanks!" He said surprised. He had yellow hair and an electric pattern on his hair. He reminded me of a pokémon.

"Nice shoes" he commented as he saw my pikachu themed pair of sneakers. "Yup. Artist appreciates the complement!" I said with a soft smile as i dashed away in an attempt to kill a robot i saw from a distance.

After a few moments of slashing i felt the ground shake. "It's a zero pointer!" Someone yelled out in terror. I saw the zero pointer about to punch the ground, crushing a few students under him.

レ乇イ ᄊ乇 キノムんイ!-
レ乇イ ᄊ乇!!-

ノ Wム丂 り乇丂ノム刀乇り
イの りノ丂イ尺のリ..

丂レ乇乇ア レノイイレ乇 ᄊ/刀..
レ乇イ ᄊ乇 Wの尺ズ キの尺 リのひ~ 

リのひ'√乇 りの刀乇 リのひ尺 アム尺イ! ノイ'丂 ᄊリ イひ尺刀..ノ'レレ りノ丂イ尺のリ ム刀リイんノ刀ム ノ刀 ᄊリ Wムリ. ムキイ乇尺 ムレレ..イんムイ'丂 Wんリ ノ Wム丂 ᄊムり乇 尺ノムんイ?

Blackout..

Third persons pov

M/n passed out. Note this is m/n who passed out and not his quirk. Weird sentence.

His body turned dark as light electric like things danced around his unconscious body. His eyes where wide open as white light shined put of them.

Zooming in the air m/n had appeared infront of the zero pointer. Not moving an inch the zero pointer turned black and it's head exploded making it fall backwards. M/n then turned normal in midair falling as he was still unconscious. Everywhere turned red and a weird symbol appeared in the sky disappearing as soon as it appeared.

 Everywhere turned red and a weird symbol appeared in the sky disappearing as soon as it appeared

M/n was laying on the ground still unconscious. Some would share glances, some would complement him. A few would call it weird and many complement his looks. [B tch don't call me weird!]

Kaminari would walk up to m/n along with a kid with black skin and white hair, Shihai. The two would carry him to the nurses and leave shortly after.

After a few hours m/n woke up to someone shaking him like crazy. He'd open his eye's to see duel colored eye's stare right back at him. "Are you okay?" He asked worried.

M/n frowned as he replied "i was okay until you woke me up like that!" He yelled. "S-sorry.." Todoroki apologized as he looked down at his lap. He was currently sitting on the bed at the infirmary if you must know.

M/n sighed as he got up and wrapped his arms around him. "It's okay. No big deal" he muffled into his chest. The sides of his lips twitching up Todoroki hugged back.

Letting go of each other m/n asked "how did i get here?" "Oh. You passed out neer the end of the exam. "I passed?..i don't remember doing anything though.."

ฯ໐น ໓໐ຖ't hคงē t໐~

Shaking his head he'd carry on with the conversation "so! How was the recommendation exam thingy?" Todoroki sighed as he looked at the ceiling "i guess it was fine..i got second place." "Wow! That's cool. Who got first?" M/n asked with a grin. "Someone who seemed to not like me..he had a quirk that had to do with wind controlling?" Todoroki questioned himself remembering the past events.

"Well whoever that was, they're really dumb for not liking this handsom young man" m/n joked using all might's voice for the 'young man' part. Shoto kept his gaze on m/n's lips. They seemed soft as m/n continued on joking. Leaning in close m/n noticed the sudden mood change and froze. 'Is he..going to..'

Before their lips could contacts the door way slammed open. "M- who the f ck is that extra!?"

'....look at the bright side. I now know i'm gay..'

✁͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽