➽chapter four❥

Word count : 1179

Word count : 1179

Third persons pov

"You ready?"

Mr.Yagi asked as he walked into my bedroom. "Yeah...I'm gonna miss this room" i sighed as i put on my little backpack.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it and when you come back it will look as good as it is right now!" Mr.Yagi said with a huge smile. He was really nice ever since i met him. Yesterday. I was told he would take care of the house since granny noona doesn't live here anymore and i have to leave.

"Yeah! And take care of All might too!" I said as i put the half dead action figure in his hand. He chuckled and stared at it. "Okay little one..wanna meet your gran before you go?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I replied and soon found mr.yagi and myself at the hospital's counter. "May i help you sir?" The lady with lips looking like she ate too much hot chilli chips asked us.

"Yeah, where would g/n's room be?" Mr.Yagi asked. "Room 109. She shares a room with another patient so please keep it down there" she asked kindly.

"Yup" i replied and walked to the elevator repeating the number over and over.

The elevator door opened and it was big! It was the size of my bedroom. The person who made this must have had too many bedrooms. I thought as i went in with mr.yagi.

"Room 109. Go ahead and take your time. I'll wait outside for you." Mr.yagi said as he took one of the seats outside the room and opened a newspaper with All might on the cover. 'He must really like All might. Like me!' I thought as i knocked.

➽───────────────❥

Third persons pov

"Come in" m/n heard after knocking once. He'd slowly creek the door open and walk in only to spot a kid with red velvet white hair staring at him.

"Whatcha looking at?" M/n asked, creeped out by the kids long, cold, plain stare.

"Nothing. You just walked in and started staring at me." He replied with a small frown.

"eXcUsE me. You started staring at me like I'm your favorite dinner food dummy" m/n argued back with a small pount and a lady next to the kid chuckled.

"This is my son shoto todoroki. You're m/n right?" The lady with beautiful white hair asked. "I'm Rei Todoroki. Nice to finally meet you."