🕊chapter 17🕊

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the scary encounter m/n decided to compete his practice in an attempt to forget about them. 'Why did they scare me so much? And by they i mean the guy with crusty skin' m/n thought as he punched and kicked the air. He was currently going to the beach.

Walking for a while he'd see a man in a car drive past and park. 'That must be an all might fan. His hair is identify to the pro...wait that's the nice dude that lives at my gran's!' He'd watch as he stepped out of the car, while continuing his walk. It would be weird just stopping to watch someone walk. But something weirder happened.

M/n saw izuku ontop of a fridge screaming at the top of his lungs and he had muscles The skinny man spoke
"oh...my..GOODNESS!"

[A/n]: i think he said that..

Smoke appeared and m/n witnessed he had formed into..'ALL MIGHT!? what? How?' M/n saw izuku fall from the fridge at the corner of his eye. Doing his speed tactic he was practicing he had caught izuku, but All might was already in action. Having no time to skid to a stop he ended up scooping m/n who had izuku in his arms instead of just izuku.

"Uh- oh HAAHA! hello there kid! Thanks for catching this..this kid I've never seen in my whole life! HAHA!" "All might!" Izuku screeched feeling abandoned. Midoriya would glance at m/n. "M/n!" He'd yell surprised.

"Izu-kun! How was your workout?" He'd ask with a smile as if nothing happened letting izuku down after being gently placed down by Toshi.

"I-it was good.." m/n decided to speak up since the two were being nervous wrecks. "So, Yagi. You're all might? You can chill. I wount tell." He reassured the two only for them to sigh. "That's not why I'm worried" izuku spoke. "We know you're too nice to pimp" Yagi finished with a sigh and a worried smile.

"Then what?" M/n asked confused as hell. "We lied to you.." they both said, disappointed in themselves. One more than the other. "Jeez it's okay! You guys had your reasons" this caused the two to break down into a smile and all might to wrap his muscular arm around m/n's neck and rub his fist on his head. "HAHA I KNEW THIS KID WAS THE SOFTEST THING IN THE WORLD!" "M-mr.yagi..i can't breath.." m/n tried breathing. "All might!" Izuku screeched.

[After explaining.]

"So...izuku is going to inherit your quirk?"
"Yes" the two responded, as their legs where crossed and sat infront of m/n.
"That's cool izu-kun! You'll finally have a quirk!" M/n happily wrapped his arms around him smiling. "I know right!" Izuku replied "you'd be a good hero without it anyway ya know? But i guess a quirk mask it faster and easier. Congratulations. You deserve a quirk." trying to not cry into m/n's shoulder out of happiness izuku squeezed m/n with the hug. Smiling All might just patted the two thinking about their height being funny.