➽chapter nine❥

Word counts: 1720 words

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ever since the incident....the numerous incidents in one week, my family separated from the todoroki's. Aka we finally got our own house. But what i didn't expect was for shisaru
to be 100000× nicer. At first i was a idiot as a kid and thought it was grans ghost. But f/n laughed at me. yup, he's still as childish as ever.

"M/n, come over here for a second." I heard shisaru call me as i was walking past her office. I make my way in to find all of her attention on me as i made my way to the chair infront of her. Super weird

"So, i was thinking...since you'll be going to highschool next year and this is your last year..you should get your own house...uhh- that's if you want to.." she asked blushing, she was being nice again. It actually felt nice and a spot in my heart i never knew existed warmed up.

"That's a great idea.." should i say it?..yeah..i guess i should. She deserves it.

"Thanks mom..." little did i now that would brighten up her life and lift the guilt bottled up on her shoulders from these many years. She smiled and wiped a small tear drop. "I *sniff* I'm sorry m/n.." she broke down infront of her son, having him pat her back with a weak smile. F/n standing outside the door with a smile. 'Knew she'd talk to the kid..'

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

🕊Time skip🕊
🕊Third persons pov🕊

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Todays the day i get my own house! M/n thought excitedly. 'That's after school...' It was the first day of school for this new year! 'Another year to go till i surprise smack UA' m/n thought with a smile. "But first...i have to get out of my warm bed...."

After taking his shower m/n took out his school uniform. It was a topical all black Japanese school uniform. Something m/n found boring. Don't misunderstand, he liked black but wearing it every year was tiring. And it was nothing but black.

'I guess this uniform is cool...but ua's unifor-'. After dressing up he'd brush his soft (h/c) hair and pack his new books. Along with his earphones and a attack on titan themed hoodie б(>ε<)∂

 Along with his earphones and a attack on titan themed hoodie б(>ε<)∂