🕊chapter 15 (filler? another one! Dj kh-🕊

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The last daaaaaaaaay~" m/n yelled into his fan making funny sounds. It was the day before the ua entrance exam. You'd think these would be a good day filled with exciting thoughts about how your gonna use your quirk to impress the staff, what exactly is the test?, why do i still have my coffee breath?

Well it was not. It was a really hot day. M/n was laying in bed with a fan right infront of his face. "I should think about getting an air-con.." m/n mumbled. Doing it himself crossed his mind but he'd have to install it, he didn't know how to do that. And he was a lazy bum.

"I should probably order one.." He'd mumbleto himself as he got up. The apartment was quiet lonely. Living alone for a while, he ended up mumbling his thoughts out loud. Bad habit. He once commented on a kid with a weird hair style and the kid ended up crying, making a scene in the process as his mother calmed him down whilst scolding m/n.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

02:35 pm | ω'・;)

・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After a few hours the door bell rang. Walking over to the door he'd pause, he was wearing his black shorts and a blue light oversized sweater. He wasn't comfortable with exposing his legs to people so he'd dash to his room and wear some long black pants leaving his shirt on. He didn't want to keep the delivery man waiting so he quickly made his way down and opened the door with a huff.

"Oh my.." the old man commented seeing m/n huff as if he was exercising. "You're also exercising for ua? That's all kids talk about these days you know.." the old man said with a smile. His eye's seemed to glow with happiness.

"O-oh uh yeah! I was totally keeping fit. Gotta be ready for anything haha.." m/n lied. He didn't want to tell him he was changing. Not really something to tell someone you just met. Especially old people, they reminded m/n of his gran so he'd stop at nothing to make a good impression to them or help if needed.

"Your delivery is in the back! I'll get it for you son.." the old man said with a smile as he turned to his car. "Ah, don't worry about it. I'll get it my self." M/n said as he speed infront of the delivery man and picked up his package.

"Oh. You didn't have to"- "it's okay. Thanks!" M/n said with a smile.
"You're welcome young bean.." He'd say as he left.

'Young bean?..i thought i was a potat- oh gawd this is heavy!' I said as i kept on bumping the doorframe. "You need help?" I'd turn to the source of the voice to find a tall, muscular young man with pale gray hair, swept forwards, that covers most of his face. He has six arms, all attached to each other by a web of skin.