🕊Chapter 19 🕊

I'm working on them endings above uwu

✁͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽ ͓̽-͓̽

"Who the fuck is that extra!?" Bakugou yelled as he walked towards the two. Todoroki, irritated that he ruined the moment angrily replied. "M/n just woke up. Use your indoor voice..if you even have one." He said as he glared at him. Bakugou would come up to him and grab his shirt pulling him up.

"OI! What the fuck did you say!? Come'on say it to my face!" Before Todoroki could throw hands m/n pulled the two apart. "Guys! Stop it" he said as he rubbed his temples only to be dragged away by bakugou as he slung m/n's back over his shoulder.

"Why do you fight with every breathing thing you see?" M/n whined as he tried to match bakugou's fast pace. Noticing this he'd walk slower so the other could walk properly. "I just react quicker to bullshit." He said with a smug look Trying to not focused of the candy head who knew nothing about personal space. "Pftt oh- okay. We're going with that" m/n sarcastically replied as he continue walking making the other chuckle.

"So, how was the exam?" M/n asked ashe stretched. "A piece of shitty cake. Wasn't even that hard. I can tell you i passed already." He confidently stated as m/n chuckled "don't get too cocky katsu-kun. For all you know you could be dead last." M/n said looking up at the sky. "Bullshit. What About you? You better have done great with that fan your old hag gave you." He said as he stuffed his fists in his pockets.

Not being in the same school as m/n..didn't sit well with bakugou. Heck he wanted them to be in the same class. Same seat 'wait..that would mean he'd have to sit on me...' the crimson eyed teen got flustered at the thought. Looking over at m/n who was blabbing on about who knows what, he'd walk faster turning the corner to his street. "Hey! What did i do!?" M/n yelled from a few blocks back. "S-shut up yúchûn!" The thought. The possibility of him being..gay was something weird.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't like him, you don't like him"- he'd growl to himself as he closed the door behind him. "You don't like him? Ooo~ you like a boy~" Mitsuki teased as she was walking through the small hallway.

"Shut up you old hag!" He yelled. "Don't call your mother a old hag!!" She yelled back smacking the living shit out of his head.

🕊

M/n was walking home but saw his father infront of the door. "Hey dad" m/n said walking over to him with a bright smile. "M/n.. come inside" he said as he got in his car. Confused m/n shrugged and did the same.

"What is it dad?" The two made it to shisaru and f/n's house and were currently sat on the couch. "M/n. I'm going to tell you something but..don't tell anyone and don't freak out. This could cause a scene and the media could hyperbole the situation even though it's bad enough.." f/n sighed. He wasn't smiling like he used to. Something was really wrong.