🕊chapter 11🕊

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

🕊Third persons pov🕊

School was diffrent for m/n the conversation he had with todoroki a few months ago. He'd usually come into the classroom, imidiatly get bombarded with greetings and complements from his peers, sit next to his seat mate who surprise surprise!~ was shoto. Then awkward silence.

But now the awkwardness was replaced by happiness from both parties. They enjoyed each others company, talked about random things and joked alot (m/n would be the only one joking while shoto had a small smile.) It was a positive change and shoto felt a huge weight off his chest after his confession.

But~ all good things must come to an end you know..

🕊~⭐~🕊

M/n was playing with his game f/g until his front door opened. He didn't bother looking since it had a fingerprint scanner and the only people that could enter were m/n, shisaru, f/n and one of shisaru's butlers.

"Master l/n. Ma'am shisaru would like to have a talk with you.." he quietly said. M/n never knew why f/n hired a sixteen year old kid as a personal butler for m/n even after he refused continuously.

The most confusing part was how he was so 'old grumpy serious dude man' kinda guy at such a young age.

[A/n]: i have no idea what
i Said. It's midnight and i
decided "let me update
My books and drink some
Cold watermelon juice!"...i need
Help.

"Uh sure. When does she need me to come over?" He asked not wanting to hear what he thought would come out of the butlers mouth.

"As soon as possible." He replied with a smile. "Stop calling me master. I'm not even older than you." sadly kingtiga126 beat m/n while the butler, kazumi was talking to him which put him in a bad mood. Kingtiga126 got 500 gold coins!

"You can go in now" kazumi said with a smile as he held the door for m/n to go in the black car.

[A/n]: has anyone noticed
how this is the 19th chapter
and we still didn't even
make it to UA? XD

"Tch. I can open it on my own you know"
m/n pounted as he slid in the car.
"Didn't mean to upset you. My apologies master." Kazumi said with a grin as he closed the door before m/n could respond.
'That little'-

🕊time skip🕊

M/n ended up sleeping on the way to his parent's, the calm vibrating of the car as it drove on the road was soothing and the soft breeze through the fully opened window was making it better. It soon stopped and m/n was lightly shook.