SPOOK Twelve MISSION: Adolf Stalyn Part II

SPOOK Twelve

MISSION: Adolf Stalyn Part II

Ryujin woke up with great sore all over his body.

“Ouch…”

“You’re no good in s**…sleeping in the middle of doing it…heh…”

Omoikane leered while fixing himself with his usual getup, a black with red lining long sleeve coat.

“Y-you…BASTARD…IDIOT…” Ryujin burst out while throwing things on Omoikane who used his fire barrier to shield himself. He followed up, “You’re a disgrace…to do that to another man…NOT JUST AN ORDINARY man but the HEIR to the shikigami throne…I’ll definitely make you PAY for it!” Ryujin fumed.

“Yeah, right…” Omoikane smug then followed up, “Prepare yourself…we’ll hunt that Stalyn guy.”

“Don’t command…I know that!...ouch…” Ryujin shouted while he holds his back and walking awkwardly. It can’t be helped, Omoikane chuckled.

“I’m gonna pulverize that Stalyn…because of him I’d been in this embarrassing situation!” Ryujin thought in gritting.

They went back to the mountainous part of Zone 65 Northern part. They can felt the force of the wind barrier surrounding the old mansion.

“How can we penetrate the barrier…it’s a hurricane…we can’t possibly pass that!” Ryujin concluded.

Omoikane didn’t mind his opinion and instead looked at the top-end of the hurricane.

“We can…” Omoikane grinned.

“Huh?! Are you stupid!” Ryujin butted in.

“To peter-out that wind we just need to hit its epicenter…” Omoikane looked at Ryujin.

“Oh…no way…freako…” Ryujin slowly backing out but Omoikane grabbed him and threw him full blast to the wind barrier. Ryujin can only squeal, “CUUUUUUURSE YOU!”

 Dragon had the power to oppose the intense of the elemental wind. 

Ryujin’s wings sprouted and reached the eye of the hurricane he used his Zapping Oceanic Blizzard attack to destroy the target. A loud explosion followed then the hurricane barrier vanished.

“Huff…huffff…I’m gonna tell Suzaku that you tried to kill me!” Ryujin was fuming.

“ But you did not die…” Omoikane smirked.

“Grrr…FOOL…you really are thinking of killing me!” Ryujin shouted.

Then, Stalyn’s group showed up. They used the combined Wind Tornado Attack times two. Too busy in word fighting with Omoikane, Ryujin didn’t notice that attack good thing Omoikane was able to perceived  and pushed Ryujin away from it but  it was too near that Omoikane received all the hit. To make things worst, Adolf Stalyn showed up and gave a Piercing Wind Blow to him.

Omoikane was covered with blood.

Ryujin saw it and his mind started to blur and became totally black out.

Now, Ryujin full of rage changed. His body was covered with scales. His eyes turned red bloody red. He had fangs and long claws. He also, emitted a dark aura.

He released the Poseidon Tsunami Submerge attack and vaporized Stalyn’s troops turning them into smoke and his body absorb it.

Omoikane witnessed the sudden change on Ryujin’s behavior as well as making the soul as his essence. Knowing the Spooky Code of Ethics that states that, “Every dead had the right to be judge fairly in Soul-Sanctuary Court of Justice and not to vaporize them.” If not followed by the Spooky Soul Retrievers (Spooky Sore) will be punishable by Spooky Law. So, he used his Fire Lightning Holocaust, a fire sword to attack Stalyn. It hit Stalyn’s chest then trapping him into the Soul Container (Soco).

Ryujin came into his senses but could not recall much of the event had happened earlier. They went back to the Spooky Country. As a result of Ryujin’s action, both of them got punished. It was a week community service.

They were sent in the Spooky Dumpsite. 

“Arrrgh…this place is stinky…” Ryujin was categorizing the garbage from biodegradable to non-biodegradable while having a tong at his nose while Omoikane was slacking around with Uke Mochi. Ryujin was pissed and threw him a poo-poo. Omoikane dodge it at the same time threw a rotten veggie. So, they end up throwing unpleasant things to one another.

The dumpsite manager saw this and sent them to jail. (^o^)?

After a week spent in jail the two was released.

Omoikane could not forget the incident wherein Ryujin can vaporize a soul and convert it as his essence.

“Hey, Reptie…tell me how’d you made those souls as your essence?”

“Idiot…Don’t call me REPTIE!!!” Ryujin shouted.

“Sigh…yeah sorry…now answer me…”

“I don’t know…it just happened when I’m angry.”

“Did that happened before?” Omoikane inquired more.

“Yes…always…that’s why I became the most feared shikigami aside from Suzaku and the heir to the throne…” Ryujin said with pride but somehow lonesome glowed in his eyes. Omoikane noticed that.

“Hey, it’s quite good to have your own generating essence…you don’t have wait for a week to have it.” Omoikane said. Essence is essential to all Seishinians for them to use their elementals.

“Not really… almost everyday…that side of me appeared and I can’t control it. So, I spent my lifetime away from everyone… I’m afraid to do those things uncontrollably…” Ryujin replied.

“So, I better not be close or anger you, huh.” Omoikane blurted.

Ryujin was stunned but he thought that idea was a good way to intimidate Omoikane.

Ryujin grinned, “Yeah!” Then he thought, “Come to think of it…ever since I meet Omoikane this dark side of me didn’t appear that is why father, allowed me to be in a quest to rebuild myself…but when I saw him nearly dying it appeared…is it coincidence or…” he was impede when Omoikane said something.

“I think not…because I always pissed you…still…that other side of you didn’t appear ever since you where in my place…so maybe I can control you!”

“WHAT! YOU CAN”T CONTROL ME…IDIOT!”

------------------

Heyowwz,

Hope the person who read this enjoyed it. If not feel free to criticize me harharhar…like MiAnimeAddict did. (^o^)//

I will probably update weekly…

Thud!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!