SPOOK Seven Unsaid Feelings

here we go...

SPOOK Seven

Unsaid Feelings

Omoikane seemed bored but could not tell it to Uke Mochi who’s very excited in the rides. They went in the Horror Booth, Paradise World, Slot Machines, Video Games, Pachinko Ball, and many others. This Fair was the same in the Human World’s Festivities.

He was about to courteously asked her permission to let him stay and wait for her in the food court for the reason of being exhausted, though he wasn’t. He saw Ryujin together with Fujin having a good time. A mixed of emotions ran through his veins and wanted to pull away Ryujin in the man’s clutched. But before he could act that out, he came into his senses. “What the hell am I thinking…it’s not normal to act this way…but grrr…” Then the two vanished from his sight he sighed, “Darn-nit!”

“What’s wrong?” Uke Mochi asked. “Nothing.” He replied. “Are you sure? You seem angry for something…” She insisted. “I’m alright, anyway would you like to try the RPG Booth they say its good.” Omoikane suggested changing the topic. RPG means Real Player Game, an actual combat between players. They went to the booth but unexpectedly Ryujin and Fujin had also registered in. Inside the booth, both parties were surprised to see each other but continued anyway though Omoikane’s displeasure was clearly seen.

Ryujin and Fujin team was the Assassin while Omoikane and Uke Mochi were the Defender. The tension was rising probably because of the unsaid feelings but noone seem to give in. Fujin was the one assigned to fight with Uke Mochi but because of his deep reverence with women, he was defeated while Uke Mochi showed her happiness she accidentally stepped on a cord and plunged on the floor. She lost consciousness. (What a sissy.) Omoikane and Ryujin remained. “ALRIGHT, This is my chance to defeat you…YOU BASTARD!” Ryujin exclaimed followed by an astounding laugh. “In your dream” Omoikane replied. Who looked cool. They assaulted each other. Omoikane seem to enjoy the fight while Ryujin was raging to beat the later. The game was even until dusk the festival was over and the seishinians went home. Literally, they were left alone. The owner wanted to close the Booth and so intervened and proclaimed the game as draw.

“WHAT?!” Ryujin shouted, “…You can’t do that!” he followed up. To avoid further dispute he gave both of them an exclusive free sauna bath coupon in one of the Seishin’s prestigious resort.

“I have my private Jacuzzi in the palace I do not need this.” Omoikane smug while tossing back the ticket to the owner. Meanwhile, Ryujin who was easily bribe snatched it to the owner and yelling, “Aw, right…let me have this instead so I can bring Fujin with me.” He was saying that happily forgetting all the fuss earlier.

Hearing it Omoikane, punched Ryujin in his nape causing the later to drop the coupon and for Omoikane to snap it easily.

“I change my mind…I think its more relaxing to have some bath in a sauna…alone” The word alone was a message to Uke Mochi not to follow. Then he grabbed Ryujin and hurriedly got off the place.

“Let go of my hand you…JERK!” Ryujin shouted but Omoikane did not mind. They reached the fabulous Sauna Bath while Ryujin was struggling. They handed their tickets and sent to an expensive and exclusive Sauna realizing that it was for a couple.

“Waaaaaaah…” Ryujin stroked his head while fainting, “…we’re not a couple!” Everyone was looking at them while Omoikane plug up his ears and murmured, “Just enjoy it…idiot! (sigh)”

They went to their room, change their outfit and Ryujin immediately went to the sauna leaving behind the Fire Freak as he calls Omoikane. Meanwhile Omoikane sip a shot of wine before following up.