SPOOK Two - The Shikigami's Revenge

--> 2nd part

wish you enjoy it...

uhm...comment if you like

---

SPOOK Two

The Shikigami’s Revenge

“Father, I think these few days I’d been immature…I need to rebuild myself to be a worthy successor in your place…Please allow me to make a quest to be stronger and to established everyone’s respect.” Ryujin determined said.

The emperor who nearly cried but just in time a servant handed him a tissue, so, he immediately wiped the fluid coming out from his lachrymal gland, [It is a humiliating act to see an emperor crying towards his subjects] was happy that his irresponsible heir came into his senses. Uttering those enlightened words made a new hope to the once despair-hearted king. In short, he was allowed.

But Ryujin’s intention was not pure in heart. He waited this, for a long time to get revenge to the man who ignored him before. “Hihihi…finally…REVENGE…hahaha” Ryujin’s idiotic expression followed by an evil laughter and a devilish aura.

Back to the Soul Post-Obitum Keeper Yard Realm also known as Spooky Country headed by the Spooky family in the Seishin World,

(Okay, that’s right…it is a pretty lousy name from the start but I love it!-by the author)

(The branch families had their own country as representation. It wasn’t like a graveyard but rather a civilized and industrialized country with a touch of chivalric structure. Like 14th century castles in the human world but with perfect combination of 20th century buildings with simple town construction- by the author)

Omoikane was as usual slacking around after facing a bitter spirit who wouldn’t want to leave the Earth (Realm for the living) but manage to capture and held it to the Soul Sanctuary or SOSA the fourth branch family, a division in the BADSS head family in which the soul be judge whether to go in the Abyss or in Nirvana. It was only done if the spirit gotten is of no use in the Seishin World. Some spirits where gathered and take the extensive examination to be part of the BADSS family, this also includes assigning spirit resources [similar to the term “human resources” used by the living] in each branch family.

(Pretty complicated, no…me too, wasn’t able to explain that… but probably I can by the near future but not now…let’s just simplify things out…agree…-by the author.)

Uke Mochi, greeted him and gave a sumptuous snack compose of a cake, a sandwich, and lemonade. Mochi was a total trouble that Omoikane could not leave her behind but when it comes to cooking, she's the best.

“Thanks…it’s delicious.” Omoikane commended.

“Oh…” that was only her response at the same time blushing. She got a big crush on him that she ‘d do everything to please him. Actually, ever since the girl arrived at their palace the aura of the place became different.

“Omoikane smiles a little bit more than usual and gotten cuter these days,” as what the Empress Suzaku had express, though, it was a disappointment to the part of Emperor Tenjin that his son acquired a lower than low type of Shikigami but it made their heir a bit more approachable.

(Hmm…things were good in here, so let’s move on…-by the author.)

On the other hand, Ryujin who’s not familiar in the outside world of Seishin got lost. His food got shortened. You can describe him now as a pauper and noone can ever believe that he was the heir to the Shikigami Kingdom.

(What a pity!-by the author)

(Shut up!-by Ryujin).

The worst was the heat gotten hotter and it seems that all water inside his body would zap out. As he nearly fainted, someone rescued him.