SPOOK four Getting Jealous?

wihihi...

okay here it goes...enjoy

Ouch! my foot...my foot

---

mis4-2n8

SPOOK Four

Getting Jealous?

In the banquet hall, everyone was busy eating then Omoikane found someone was missing, “Mother, where is Uke Mochi, haven’t seen her for a while.” “Oh, I asked her to find the mysterious leafy spinach or Myles in the Himalaya Region.” “What? Are you out of your mind? She might die there in frost bite!” “Don’t be silly son, she’ll be okay besides she’s your shikigami, and you’re a part of her, right? The queen said and somewhat implying of something. Knowing his predicament, Omoikane stopped, thinking his position in lying that Uke Mochi was his shikigami and realizing the danger he had cause her. He calm down, eats his provisions, and courteously, inhibits himself.

“What a stupid girl…not thinking at all…she’s not my shikigami.” Omoikane thought while hurriedly packing himself planning to go in Himalaya. As he was about to leave the palace, Ryujin showed up. He was stunned but managed to conceal it. The half-water dragon inquired, “Where are you going?” “It’s none of your business!”

Ryujin got pissed, “YOU…the queen asked me to watch over you…” then he remembered Suzaku’s threat that if he wouldn’t follow whatever she asked him to do, she will vaporize him. Vaporizing did not threaten him but rather the second harassment. It was her will to publish their bed scene (Omoikane and Ryujin’s hugging naked while sleeping) if he resist. That of course, was only in word for she will not jeopardize the credibility of her own son. But because of embarrassment, Ryujin didn’t think that way. Though, she was using him he did not complain. He seems willing to be closed to Omoikane.

“Look, do not be pliable to my mother’s capriciousness, she’s not going to kill you…if you disobey her…besides being the shikigami who’s an heir to the throne will be compromise…that’s very humiliating…isn’t it?” Omoikane smug, Ryujin got embarrassed and thought “whose cause is that?” He’s implying the bed scene again. Finally he answered back, “But your mother is different…so scary.” He holds himself then trembled while saying it. Omoikane thought. “For a dragon, he’s the most pitiful…but he’s endearing.” Then he took it back. “What am I thinking…good thing no one can read my mind…that is very embarrassing.”

(I do…I do read your mind (giggles)- by the author)

(Arrgh…shut up!- by Omoikane)

Omoikane sighed and allowed Ryujin to accompany him to Himalaya Region in the middle-east part of Seishin world, the only placed covered with ice while the surrounding areas were desert.

“Where is she…where is she…” Omoikane thought

“It’s hot…it’s hot…when we gonna reach the snowy part?” Ryujin complained.

“I need to rest.” Omoikane said

“I’m gonna die if we don’t leave this place now!” Ryujin rebutted.

“Then leave me.” Omoikane plainly said while looking for a stone to rest. Ryujin was dumbfounded.

Not so long, a ring of fire surrounded Omoikane, Ryujin was fascinated with the sight that he mindlessly tried to touch it.

“STOP!...” Omoikane immediately warned while meditating.

“You’re not a part me…touching it might injure you.!” he sad flatly.

“He’s not concern at all…he thinks of me as an obstruction.” Ryujin thought and sneered, “I wasn’t touching it…and wouldn’t want to!” Though deep inside, he wanted to feel and even posses it. But that’s impossible because he was a water elemental possessor if only he was his shikigami he can share it with him. Twenty-five minutes later, Omoikane’s elemental was fully charge while Ryujin was melting from the heat.

“Let’s go!” Omoikane commanded.

They reached the icy Himalaya Region. Ryujin was so excited that he ate the snow. A moment later, they heard someone moaning. “There is a shikigami down here...” Ryujin said and continued, “…I can smell its blood.” “You’re good in being a dog.” Omoikane thought then leered. Ryujin raised his brow. Omoikane used his Raging-Holocaust, destroyed the blocked of ice and found Uke Mochi nearly died. He then gave her a momentary heat that regained her consciousness. Seeing that it was Omoikane that had saved her, Uke Mochi instantly hugged and kissed him. Omoikane reproached her from her foolishness but the girl was just sobbing then replied, “I was looking forward to prepare you a sumptuous soup with this…” showing him the mysterious leafy spinach. Omoikane sighed and carried Uke Mochi home.

Meanwhile Ryujin who seems to be out of the depiction felt something burning inside his chest. It hurts especially when he saw Omoikane and the girl shikigami together. “What it could be?” he asked to himself. “It might be the heat…yes definitely…it’s the heat.” He ended.

In the palace’s banquet hall, “Woowww…this is delicious…no condiments can surpass the taste of Himalayas’ Myles! Let’s celebrate…have a drink” empress Suzaku boasted. She’s always noisy every time she got drunk. The composure of a naïve and delicate lady just flew away. “This is embarrassing.” Omoikane murmured then he took noticed of Ryujin who seems to be out of his normal mind. When the merry-making was over Ryujin, who was a little bit intoxicated went forward to the place of Omoikane. He gave the impression of wanting to have a private conversation with Omoikane that the later seems to notice but sooner than it took place Uke Mochi outdo him. Omoikane who’s resistant in accompanying Uke Mochi didn’t have a chance to dodge her. She grabbed and took Omoikane to his room and seduced him. Ryujin had seen all of this and cannot bear the scene goes to the Sakura garden and walk aimlessly. “What the hell is this feeling…I do not understand.” Ryujin thought then suddenly tears came out from his eyes.

“Are you crying?” asked by someone in the shadow. Ryujin was alarmed and became in the defensive mode. “Who’s there” he replied. Then a handsome young man, about his height came out behind the Sakura tree, he smiled and answered back, “Just a passer-by.” Ryujin scanned the guy and calmed down because he seems not hostile. “I’m not crying…there’s just a dust or something that was floating inside my eyes.”

“I can blow it for you.” He gently replied. Seeing the guy’s inner kindness the tears begun to continued unstoppable. “Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone.” The guy said then embraced him.

The next morning in the banquet hall, queen Suzaku introduced a handsome blonde guy. I want you to meet our nephew, Fujin Soul Post-Obitum Keeper Yard or Spooky Fujin…everyone, be kind to him…especially you…my son…”She was pointing to Omoikane who seems to be angry with the guy without valid reason. “…anyway where is Ryujin?” she asked, one of the attendant replied, “He’s coming, your highness.”

Meanwhile, Ryujin forgot what had happen after the guy embraced him and found himself in a not so familiar room in the palace. “What had happen to me, yesterday.” Thinking that while scratching his head, as he stepped inside the hall, he noticed the blonde guy who’s at that moment was busy in greeting everyone in the hall, he shouted, “T’WAS YOU!” Fujin perceived him and gave a warm beam saying, “It’s Fujin not you…I guess I like the other side of you better than now.” He giggled. Ryujin blushed and snarled, “SHUT UP!”

Omoikane felt a sudden irritation in the occurrence of event and vacated the place for the reason of not feeling well. He murmured, “What the hell is that…other side of Ryujin their talking about?” he never asked it but thinking the idea make him pissed off more than ever. Ryujin looked and was puzzle with the attitude of Omoikane who always had a very cool composure but now he seems having an uncontrolled emotion. As Omoikane leave the foyer, he was followed by Uke Mochi.

Everyone was silent inside the hall because Omoikane in that features means something went wrong but noone was strong enough to ask him why. The empress intruded and claps, “Good…good…everyone seems to know each other…then its time to eat.” The queen joyfully said.