SPOOK Thirteen Explanation

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]

SPOOK Thirteen

Explanation

In the palace’s balcony, Ryujin was resting when he saw Omoikane walking.

He stared at him. He thought, “Omoikane is gorgeous…”

Then he blushed. “Ugh…what am I thinking just now…” Suddenly Ryujin remembered Omoikane’s touch. He gulped and started to sweat when…

“Master Kane…Master Kane…” someone giggled while calling Omoikane’s name. The person was Uke Mochi.

“Argh…that girl…” Ryujin was pissed but what makes him a lot more madder was Omoikane’s action in playing with it.

Out of frustrations, Ryujin used his water dagger. Omoikane sense it and stabilize the attack.

“What the…he did it again!” Ryujin was stunned.

Omoikane flew up the balcony and confronted the half-dragon.

“OI, reptie…are you still on that revenge thing?” he was really pissed.

Ryujin was still shocked and can only reply with a “Huh?” In exasperation, Omoikane dragged him in the most secluded part of the palace.

“Now…bring it on!” Omoikane was in fighting mode. Ryujin who realized his predicament used his water rope attack. As usual Omoikane stabilized and make it ordinary water.

“How’d you do that?!” Ryujin was confused. Was he starting to get weak?

“Idiot…” was all Omoikane could reply. Then he counter-acted. He used a Halo-Ring Fire and targeted Ryujin.

“Wah…owowow…I hate fire!” Ryujin yelled in exaggeration. Then after a while he realized that it wasn’t hot and he can manipulate it.

“How did I?” Ryujin was fascinated that he forgot that they were fighting.

“You didn’t realize it yet, do you?” Omoikane sneered.

“Huh? The what?” Ryujin was puzzled but was engrossed in manipulating the ring fire.

“Nevermind…and you should cut that act now!” Omoikane reminded him.

“No way…you’re probably envy coz I can manipulate the fire now! Mwuahahaha!” Ryujin boasted.

“Moron!” Omoikane fumed and decided to tell the truth.

“Idiot! I am the only one who can use red fire elemental here…you’re not my shikigami and the only way for a non-pact possessor to obtain such elemental is through intimacy!”

The only difference between pact possessors from non-pact possessor, pact possessor can create their partner’s elemental while the none-pact can’t.  All elemental possessors have their own color different from others. Empress Suzaku had the royal blue fire elemental color. Other elementals such as Wind, Earth, and Water have hundreds of color in each possessor. The colors can only be repeated if the first owner already retired.

“Ack…cough…cough…WHAAAT?” Ryujin’s throat clogs in. He yelled, “So…so…you did that to me to get my ability!!! You’re a Load of S**t!” he was furious.

“No need to get mad…we’re even!” Omoikane replied and motioning to leave.

Then Ryujin suddenly remembered, “Wait a sec…jackass…that Mochi girl you had…” Omoikane stopped knowing the predicament. “…she isn’t your shikigami…coz she can’t use your ability…” Ryujin grinned then added, “…you lied to your folks!” he said triumphantly. Lying is punishable by Spooky Law.

Ryujin also added with a devious laugh, "I can tell it to Suzaku...mhuahahaha!"

Omoikane was cornered. What would he do? His secret was out. Then he thought of something and replied calmly.

“You can’t do that…”

“Why can’t I?” Ryujin fumed.

“Simple…if you do that I’ll tell everyone that the heir of shikigami kingdom…enjoyed himself under my grasp…" Omoikane sneered and added, "...so, if I'm going to be punished much better to have someone along with me...too suffer...”

“Argh…SHUT UP!” Ryujin looked helpless.

“Grrrr…forget it…” Ryujin walked out. Omoikane halted him.

“WHAT!? I TOLD YOU FORGET IT!...I WON’T SAY ANYTHING!!!” He yelled.

Omoikane smiled and kissed him saying, “Thanks.”

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Enjoy!!!