SPOOK Eleven Inn Scene...Bed Scene...Insane?!

Warning: Mushy mushy hehehehe…

SPOOK Eleven

Inn Scene…Bed Scene…Insane?!

Omoikane and Ryujin reached an Inn with glowing red lantern in front of its gate. It was a traditional 4-storey Japanese house. It was also the largest and most decent among inns in the vicinity.

“I prepare the modern type than this!” Ryujin murmured.

“Shut up! You yourself lived in a century gothic type mansion back in the shikigami world…You have no right to complain.” Omoikane smug.

“Blah…blah…beeeehh…” Ryujin mocked him by showing his tongue motioning up and down while his hands besides his ears and his fingers moving up and down too. In short, he looked like a silly childish mutt.

Omoikane looked pissed outwardly but wanna hugged him inside his thought.

(Arrrgh…I’m NOT! Stop talking on my behalf! By – Omoikane)

(Duh…as if…hahaha…VICTORY! (^o^) by – the Author)

Omoikane talked to the inn master but sadly the inn only had one room left. So, Ryujin and Omoikane end up in sharing the same room.

“Dammit!” Ryujin kicked the door before entering. He immediately used the shower to cool off.

After fifteen minutes he walked out from the bathroom wrapping his lower body with a towel.

(His half- wet body looks yummy…giggles…and drooling… by – the author)

(Hey! Stop gawking you’re scaring me…pointing to the author… by – Ryujin)

(Duh…I’m not a maniac…you know… by – the author)

Omoikane who was resting on the bed while reading looked at him provocatively which irritating to Ryujin. Without thinking which he always does, jolted out and grabbing Omoikane’s collar. He was kneeling on top of him and his legs where separated that made the lower body of Omoikane in between it.

He shouted, “Wanna fight!” Ryujin was furious. Omoikane, just smirk and slowly rising, Ryujin who was still fierce but somehow looked puzzled tighten his grip on him. Finally, Omoikane talked.

“Y’know, you’re position right now, is quite arousing!” He grinned then kissed Ryujin’s lips lightly.

“WHAT THE FUC-” Ryujin was shocked and jump off but unfortunately stumbled on the bed, before he can pull himself, Omoikane pinned him down. Ryujin felt a blood rush and his heart beating so fast.

But he wouldn’t allow that stupid feeling to over power him. So, with full glaring façade he shouted. “YOU FOOL, GET OFF ME…YOU ROUGH HANDED DUMDASS!”

“Rough? Tell me were you and that Fujin guy done it?” Omoikane looked furious.

 Ryujin was shocked and confused. “What the he** this guy was talking about? Well whatever it is…I don’t care” he thought.

“YEAH…WHATEVER…NOW LET GO OF ME!” Ryujin blurted out unmindfully.

Upon hearing that Omoikane showed displeasure and tightened his gripped.

Ryujin who always wanted to piss Omoikane wished that he did not provoke him earlier. Why? He was afraid. There was something on Omoikane’s personality that binds Ryujin to helplessness when he was angry at him.

Omoikane asked another question, “Who’s better?” he gave a death glare.

“What? What the he** is wrong with you…dumbass you’re hurting me!” Ryujin glared while in pain.

“If you won’t release me I’ll gonna use my ele-” Ryujin nearly fainted because Omoikane made a fire barricade.

“Who’s better?” he asked again.

“Arrgh…what is he talking about…if it is character…” Ryujin thought then shouted, “OF COURSE FUJIN!” Omoikane suddenly stopped in gripping him tightly but glaring intently as if a fire was running on his eyeballs.

Ryujin felt an enormous fear that weakens him and he did not like it. “Arrgh…I’m not afraid…I am not afraid…snap out of it…you are the strongest shikigami!” he mentally berating himself.

Meantime, Omoikane was jealous, angry, and feeling betrayed. To be able to hide those feelings, he decided to lose control and rub his sh*ft at Ryujin’s rear. He started to thrust it in.

“Argh…y-you bastard stoppit!” Ryujin growled while the pain surmounting him.

“I’ll take what I said before…I’ll definitely have you now…” Omoikane grinned then thrusting faster and faster.

Ryujin hated it but his body could not resist the pleasure. He was lost at his overflowing desire.

Omoikane noticed the satisfaction on Ryujin face and teased, “Uhmmm…you like it…do you?” he grinned. Ryujin went to his senses when he thought that Omoikane was making fun of him.

“Grrr…get it off me…” he struggled. Then Omoikane’s lust increase. He continued in filling him until he came. Ryujin could not bear the pain of having all the seed inside him.

“Curse you…pant…pant…can’t take it anymore…get out of me…” Ryujin was panting.

Omoikane who did like the situation responded, “I’m still hard!” he smirked.

“Whaaaat…you force me in doing it…what made you think that I’m willing to do that again!?” Ryujin yelled.

Omoikane looked at Ryujin more desirously than before. Knowing the predicament, Ryujin used his water barricade but Omoikane stabilized it.

“Wha-? How’d?!”

Omoikane took advantaged of the situation and grabbed him. They locked lips and their body contracted. He penetrated him again and started to push in and pull out.  Ryujin could not bear the pleasure and pain.

He fainted.

----------------

I hope anyone out there like it..(^.<)