Only She Can Do It

August Pov

-Flashback-

I Was Just At The Studio,Heading To Ashley's House.Once I Made it To Her House I Knocked On The Door."Who Is It?" She Yelled from behind the door."Your Future Husband." I Said.She Then Opened The Door."Hey baby." She Said As She Hooked Up Her Overalls As I Got A Quick glimpse Of Her Boob.As I Licked My Lips,She Then Gave Me A Kiss."Where The Rest Of Your Clothes At Ma,You Didn't Just Have Overalls On Right?" I Said.She Laughed And Said"No I Had Something Else On,I Was just topless and there was a knock on the door so I Slipped On Something ." I Then Chuckled And Said"Well You Can take It Off Now." She Then Looked Back At Me And Smiled."Oh I Was Anyways."She Said As Her Overalls dropped to the ground.She Then Stepped Out Of Them,Leaving Her Half Naked,With Just Thongs on.She Then Walked Towards the stairs.Lord Knows She Was Turning Me On"Come On Baby." She Said As She Went Upstairs.I Then Jogged Up the stairs Following her.She Was Laying Down On The Bed,on Her Back with her legs open.I Then Crawled In between Her Legs.We Then Began To Make Out.I Then Began To Kiss and Suck On Her Breast As She Softly moaned.I Then licked her nipples as she moaned.I Kissed Up her collarbone to her lips."I Love You baby,I Can't Wait Til I Marry Your Sexy A** One Day." I Said As She Smiled."Love You Too Baby." She Said.I Began To Kiss Her Down her stomach to her silk soaked thong.Then I Began To Rub Her Pearl Roughly As She Moaned Loud.Right When I Was I Bout Give Her Some Sweet Loving,She Stopped Me And Said"No Baby." I Smacked My Teeth and said"Ashley,You Know You Want It,I'll Slide In Real Quick,If You Like It I'll Keep Going."She Then Thought About It And Said"Nope." I Then Said"Ugh."I Then Laid Next To Her."How Bout This,I'll Give You Some Real Sweet Loving Once We Get Married." She Said."Ok Lets Go Get Married." I said.She Then Giggled And Said"No Baby,We Can Wait." I Then Sighed As We Cuddled Up And I Began To Play With Her Breast.
-End Of Flashback-

It Was Just The girls and I, since aiden went to his friends sleepover.So While I Washing The Dishes,The Girls were waiting for me to bathe them. So they Came Running Downstairs With no clothes on,but underwear."Why The Fu** Yal Don't Have Clothes On,This Aint No Playboy Mansion And Why Are Yal Running in the house?"I Said."We Were Playing Tag." Ashlen said innocently."When were Yal Ever Able To Play Tag In House?" I Said."Never." They Said in unison."So Why Now?" I Said.They Both Shrugged Their Shoulders.I Was Then Done With The Dishes. We Then Went Upstairs,Into The Bathroom."The Only Girl That Was Allowed To Walk Butt Naked was Your Momma,Yal Not Allowed To Do That.When yal get ya own house yal can Aight?." I Said As I Ran The bath water."Yes Sir." They Said In Unison.They Then Got In The Bathtub."Ashlen I Don't Know Why You Still need Me To Bathe You .You Know How To Take A bath yourself."I Said."I'm Just Tryna Save Water and Who's Gonna Wash My Back?" She Said."Thank You For Caring About The Water,But You're Almost A Big Girl,Daddy Can't Baby You All The Time,So Tonights The Last Time." I Said As I Bathe Ansley."So That Means You Have To Stop Bathing Ansley Too." Ashlen Said As She Crossed Her Arms."Nope,She's Only 2 She Doesn't Know How To Bathe Herself. You Do."I Said As Ansley Played with the toy boat in the water."ugh I Don't Wanna Grow up." Ashlen Said As She Started Bathing Herself."I Didn't Want To Either." I Said As I Rinsed Ansley Off.I Then Saturated The Girls hair With Shampoo and began to wash it.We Then Had A Water Fight.Once They Was Done.I Dried Them Off And Gave Them a Kiss."I Wanna Let Yal know Daddy Will Always Love You,I Will Always Be There For You,I Will Be Your Ace,You A1,Your Lifeline,Your Plug,Your Battery,Your R.O.D,Your Everything,Anything You Want Me To Be.And If You Need Anything,I Gotchu,because I Love You."I Said As I Dressed Ansley."Love You Too Daddy."Ashlen Said As She Got Dressed."Love You Too." Ansley Said.I Then Hugged And Kiss Them Both On The Cheek.