Indya

August Pov

Val And I Are Cool,we Talk,Like We Not That Into Dating,We Just Like To Chill And We Don't Own Each Other Yet.Therefore We Go On Dates With Other People.We Were Suppose To Go On A Date Today,But She Had Something Come Up.So I Just Decided To Go To Steak And Shake Myself.As I Made It,I Saw My Ex "Girlfriend",From High School.She Was Hella Fine.She Was A Bad A** Bi***She Was Thick in the hips,Fat A**,But Small Titties,But They Were Cute On Her.She Could Ride Good Too.She Was My Trap Queen.She Was In The Trap With Me.She Was Careless,Didn't Give A Fu** About Anyone or anything.She Always Remained High.She's The one Who Fu**ed Me Up. She Used Me.She's The Reason I'm The Way I Am. Reason Why I Didn't Trust Woman(Well Until Ashley changed That).The Reason I Was So Heartless At A Point Of Time.When I Saw Her It Brought Back Memories.I Was Really Hoping She Didn't See Me."August!"She Said As She Walk Towards My table,Smelling Like Straight Weed."Hey Indya." I Said."Missed Me." She Said Laughing As She Sat Down At The Table."Not Really."I Said Looking For A Savior or Val To Pop Up Out Of Nowhere."Aww Poor August Didn't Wanna See Me,Welp I'm Here Now." She Said."You Done Got Big Time On Me,I Be Hearing You On The Radio and Seen You On Tv.I'm Your Number 1 Fan!*Laughs*I Remember When You Had Nothing,You Used To Wear Hand-me-downs and wore the same shoes,but you got big now,over here wearing a gucci belt,and polo'ed down,And The New Jordans That Just Came Out.I See Ya.You Ain't Gotta Struggle out on the streets Anymore.You Done changed,You A Rich Man Living the luxurious life Now."She Said."I See You Didn't Change One Bit,Still Remain High,Don't Care Bout Nobody and careless.Are You Mad That I Done Something Good With My Life And You Still Struggling?"I Asked."You Da** Right,August We Were Suppose To Be A Thing,Together,Forever.Be Rich Together" She Said."You Had A Chance,I Can't Believe you played me,You're The One Who Cheated,I Didn't And You Said It Yourself That you Didn't Want To Settle Down Because You Didn't Want To Be Tied Down,So I Left." I Said."Well,I'm Ready To Be Tied Down." She Said Trying To Get An Hold Of My Hand,but i moved my hand."No Thank You,I've Moved on,I Don't Want You."I Said."Well Fuc* You Then Bi*** " She Said as she got up.I Then Laughed And Said"Oh I'm A Bi*** Now.Now That You Didn't get What You Want." She Then got in my face."You know What I Don't Want Your Money,I Can Make My Own,If It Takes Selling Drugs And Selling My Body Til The Day I Die To Keep Money In My Pockets I Will do it."She Said as I Looked In Her Red Eyes That Was Becoming Glossy.That when Val Came."Uumm Hey Hun." She Said.Indya Then Got Out my Face.She Looked At Val And Back At Me And Walked Off Back To Her table."What Was That All About?"Val Said As She Sat Down."Oh Nothing important." I Said As I looked At The Menu."Oh,"She Said As she looked at the menu.I started To Feel Bad For Indya.
-Flashback-
"If I Got Money,You Got Money.We Gon Be Big Together." I Said As We Smoked Our Weed And Counted Our stacks Of Drug Money."You Got That Right Baby What's Yours Is Mines and whats mines is yours.I Can Just See It Already Us Living In A Nice Big House,Using 100 dollar bills as tissues." She Said.We Then Both Laughed."I Love you." I Said."Yea." She Said As She Looked Down At The Money.

-End Of Flashback-
"August!What Do You Want?" Val Said As The Waiter Waited Impatiently For Me To Tell Him The Order."Oh I'll Take A Frisco Sandwich I Guess,And Man I Can Take As Much Time Needed Cause You're A Waiter What You Do is Wait." I Said.He Then Stopped Himself From Saying Something And Wrote Down What I Wanted And Walked Off.Val Then Laughed And said"You Better Hope He Don't Spit In Your Food." We Then both Laughed And I Said"Nahhh I Wish A Ni**a Would." We Then Laughed. The Waiter Then Came With The Food."You Can Have A Bite Of My Sandwich So That If Something happens To Us,We'll Be In It Together." I Said.She Then Laughed And Took A Bite.Then I Ate the Rest.We Had A Good Time As usual But I Couldn't Enjoy it That Much Because I Couldn't Get Indya Off My Mind Because I Felt So Bad For Her And Everytime I Looked Up I Seen Her At Her Table Looking Sad As She Played With the Ice In Her Water. So Right Before I Left I Gave Her A Lot Of Money. She Then Slightly Smiled At Little As She Wiped A Tear."I'm Sorry august." She Said."Its Alright." I Said As Me And Val Left."Aww That Was Very Nice Of You." Val Said."Yea I guess."I Said