Silent Treatment

August Pov

-Flashback-
"August!How Are You Just Gonna Flirt With My COUSIN Right In Front Of Me Knowing Good And Well She's The Thot Of The Family?!"Ashley Semi-yelled As We Were In The Bathroom."I Wasn't, Whatchu Mean?"I Said."Oh That Dress Looks Good On You."she Mimicked."Really A Compliment?!"I Said. She Looked At me A Certain Way.It Was An Unreadable Look.If Stares Could Kill,I'd Be Dead.She Walked Out The Bathroom Back To The Backyard Where The Baby Shower Was Being Held. I Then Followed Her And Sat Next To Her."Ashley,You Mad For What??...."I Asked.She Ignored Me,Not Showing Me Any Eye Contact."Cause I Complimented Her?" I Asked.She Still Didn't Reply."Are You Mad Cause I Didn't Compliment You?Cause I Did.I Do It Every morning when you wake up." I Said.She Still Ignored Me."Oh So You Giving Me The Silent Treatment?" I Asked.Still No Response."Alright Ashley Thats How You Wanna Act. Ok " I Said.So I Started Bothering Her. I'd Play With Her Hair and Saying Stuff To Her That She Would Usually Snap back to. Which She Didn't. I Did A Video of Her Saying"Babymoma Giving Me The Silent Treatment,Over A Compliment, But Its All Good Cause When We Get Home She Getting Di**ed Down For Treating Me Like This Does She Not Know I'm Bigdaddy?*Laughs* You Know What its Kinda Cute How She Giving Me The Silent Treatment,I Actually Might Like This Cause I Don't Have To Hear The Sh** That Comes Out her mouth.*Ashley almost says something but stops herself* *laughs* I Almost Caught Her A**,But I'm Just kidding,I Just Wanna Hear My Baby Talk Thats All.*Tries To Give Ashley A Kiss,but She Dodges It.*" I Then Turned Off The Video. A Guy Then Came To Sit By Her."Hey." he Said."Hey" She Said.She then Touched His chest Saying"I Like Your Shirt,It Looks Good On You." I Clenched My Jaws And Fist,Becoming Mad."Thanks" he Said."So Is That Your Husband?" he Asked."What Husband? I Don't Think I Have One,Who Are You Talking About." She Said.He Then Chuckled And Said"The Guy Next To You." She Then Looked Past Me And Acted like She Didn't See Me."I Don't See Anybody,But Little Kids." She Said.He Laughed And Said"Well Umm You're A Very Pretty Lady." Right Before Ashley Could Say Something I Said"Yea My Wife Is Very Pretty." I Then Grabbed ashley's Arm And We Left The Table.As We Left She said Quickly As We Rushed Out The place"Congrats On The Baby Boy,I Hope You Like My Present,call Me,Bye."We Then Was Out The Gate Heading To The Car. Once We Were In The Car I Began To Yell At Her As I Drove Off."Ashley Why Would You Do That Right In Front Of Me.Do You Know That Makes Me Look Bad?" I Yelled.She Didn't Say Nothing But Looked Out The Window."Answer Me!"I Yelled."You Not Talking Aint Gon Solve Any Sh** At All!,So Talk To Me!" I Yelled Annoyed By Her silence.She Still wasn't Talking.Then I Thought About It She Only Acting Up Cause She Missing This Di••.I Chuckled At The Thought.I Will Test This Theory When We Get Home.So The Ride Home Was Silent.Once We Made It Home I Pinned Her Hands Over Her Head To The Wall As She Bit Her Lip.See Her A** Like To Be Manhandled. I Then Push My Body Into Her So That She Could Feel Me. "Don't Disrespect Daddy,If Daddy Asks You A Question,You Answer." I Said In Her Ear.I Began Kissing Her Neck As She Moaned.She Then Hopped Up On Me.We Then Began To Kiss. Thats When I Laid her On The Sofa.I Then Got Out Of Her Legs.She Was Just Looking At Me,Waiting To see What Position I'd Put Her In.I Then Laughed And Walked Off Leaving Her Looking stupid."That'll Teach You Not To Disrespect Daddy." She Then Hopped Up And Said"BigDaddy I'm Sorry,I Just Need Some D•••!" I Chuckled And Said"Oh You Wanna Talk Now. I'll Teach Ya A** To Act Right." She Ran Towards Me And She Desperately Said"Teach me Daddy!" I Then Picked Her Up And Took Her To Our Room.Just Know Lesson Was Learned.

-End Of Flashback-
The Kids Were Giving Me The Silent Treatment Because I Told Them They Couldn't Stay With Their Granny.Then I Thought Give Em What They Want And They'll Be Talking."Who Wants Ice Cream!" I Said."Me!" They Said In Unison.And Thats How You Do It.