You Did It

August Pov
-Flashback-
I Was Finally Done With That online School Stuff And Finally Graduation.I Can Say This Was The Biggest Accomplishment I Ever Had.It Was Then my Turn To Cross The Stage And Get My Diploma. As I got My Diploma I Shook My Teacher's Hand And Took It As People Screamed My Name And Clapped For Me and took pictures. I Held Back My Tears and moved The Little string to the other side and exited the stage.

I  Went Back to My Seat. Once The Graduation was over we threw our caps in the air and Found Our Loved Ones. As I Was Walking Looking For My Family,I Began To Feel A Little Sad Because Me And Ashley Got Into It Earlier And I Wasn't Sure If She Was Gonna Come.My Family Probably Couldn't Make,I Actually gave Them The Wrong time.I sighed and Thats When I Saw My Mom And Brothers ,Sister,And Nephew And Nieces With Balloons."I'm Proud Of You Son!" My Mom Said As She Pulled Me Into A Hug."Thanks Ma." I Said As I Dug My Head In the crook of Her neck.I Began to Cry A Little as she Rubbed My Back.I Wiped My Tears And Dapped My brothers And Gave My Sister A Hug.Then Hugged And Kissed My Nephews And Nieces taking Pictures With Them."Where's Ashley And The Kids?" I asked."She Took The Kids To The bathroom,But She Saw You Cross The Stage.Her Butt was Crying And Videotaping Your Every Move."My mom Said."Aight." I said As I Chuckled.I Was A Bit Relieved That she Came.Ashley  Came Back with the kids And She Stared At me. She Open Her Arms And I Hugged And Picked Her Up.We Then Kissed And She Said"I'm So Proud Of You Baby." We  Kissed Again And She Began To Cry As My Mom took a Picture Of Us.As I Wiped Her Tears And put Her Down I Smiled And Said"Why You Crying Baby?" She Wiped A Tear And Said"Because I'm Happy For You.This Is Another Big Accomplishment For You." We Kissed Again And I Said "I Love You Lee." She Smiled At Me And Said"I Love You Too Auggie Pooh."We Passionately Kissed And There Was A Tug On My Gown.I  Looked Down And It Was Ansley.I  Picked Her Up And She Gave Me A Kiss."Good Job Daddy." Ansley Said.Ashlen And Aiden Also Said"Good Job Daddy." "Let Me Take A Picture Of Yal." My Mom Said .So I Carried Ashlen And Ansley And Ashley Picked Up Aiden .My Mom  Took A Picture Of Us. Ashlen Took My Hat And Put It On her Head.Ashley And Mom  Kept Taking Pictures Of Me. My Family  Left. As We Were Heading Out i Said"I Forgot To Thank My Teacher." We Went Looking For My Teacher, We Found Her.I Gave Her A Hug And Said"Thank You So Much For Your Help and Not Giving up on me" She Smiled and said "You Welcome,I'm Proud of You darling." Ashley  pulled out her phone and Said"Picture!" I Sighed And Said"Ok." "August Show Your Diploma." Ashley Said.I Grabbed One Side Of The Diploma And My Teacher Grabbed The other Side."August Smile." Ashley Said as She Took A Picture."Smile August." She Demanded."August can you look At The Camera,I Don't Know if its hard to take a picture of aiden Or You." I  Chuckled and Looked and Smiled. She Took The Picture."Thanks For Dealing With August Stubborn A**" Ashley Said To My Teacher And Gave Her A Hug."*Laughs* He Wasn't That Bad." She Said As She Patted My Shoulder. We Hugged One More Time And Left.I Walked Ashley And The Kids To Her Car. I Put The Kids In Their Carseats And Gave Them Kisses As Ashley Got In The Car. I Closed Their Doors And Went To Ashley's Door.She Rolled Down Her Window And Gave Me A Kiss."Follow Me." She Said."Aight."I Said As I gave Her A Kiss and Got In My Car.I Followed Her To A Restaurant. Once We Parked Our Cars I Took My Gown off. Walking In The restaurant With My Wife And kids On my side,we Walked In The Reserved Room where Everyone Yelled"Congradulations!"Ashlen Threw The Cap in the air And Aiden Caught it."Thank You All." I Said.All my Family And Friends Were Here.Chris and kae,Trey and one of his girls,dreadhead,Some of The people I work with,and My Family.We Sat Down And Socialize. We Ordered Our Drinks. Once We Got Our Drinks I Got Up And Said"I Would Like To Make A Toast." Everyone Stopped Doing What They Did."I Wanna Thank You All For Coming Out To Celebrate My Biggest accomplishment. I Also Wanna Thank My Beautiful Wife For Being By My Side The Whole Time.Staying Up Late With Me And Helping me Out When I Needed It.Not Letting Me Give Up And pushing me To be a Better Me. I Wanna Thank My Kids For Trying To Help Me With my Work.My Mother Who Inspires Me To Go Further And Also Tells Me Never To Give Up on Anything.You All Say You Did It,But Actually We Did It." I Said.Everyone clinked their cups As I Gave ashley a kiss And Hugged My Mom."I'm proud Of You Lil Brudda"Smoke said As He Dapped Me."Thanks Man."I Said."Good Job Man." Chris Said As We Dapped me.We Got Our Food.Ashley Sat In My Lap and Whispered "I Got A Surprise For You When We Get Home,The Kids Will Be With Chris And Kae." "I Can't Wait." I Said As I Nibbled On Her Ear.We Finished Our Food And Socialized.Once We Was Done ,everyone Said There Goodbyes And Left.
-End Of Flashback-
"Look Daddy."Ashlen Said As She Danced Around With My Graduation gown. I  Looked And Her And Aiden Were Wearing graduation gown.One was mines and the other was Ashley's. Ansley had on a cap. I rolled up a magazine."Ashlen Alsina." I Said As I Stood up.She walked towards me."Now You Have to shake my Hand." I Said.Ashlen Shook My Hand and Took The Fake Diploma."Aiden Alsina." I said.Aiden Came,Shook My Hand And Took a Fake Diploma."Ansley Alsina." I said.Ansley  Came running with a Big Smile Showing Her baby Teeth. I Picked Her Up And Handed Her A Fake Diploma and Kissed Her Chubby Cheeks.Ashlen And Aiden  Hugged my Legs And I Kissed Their Foreheads As They Looked Up At Me."I Wanna See All Of Yal Graduate And Go To College Aight?"I Said."Yes Sir." The Kids Said In Unison As We All Sat On the Bed."I Wanna Let Yal Know I Love Yal And You Can be Whatever You Wanna Be,Don't Let No One Tell You,You Can't Be Something.Not Even Me." I Said As Ashlen leaned on my shoulder and ansley and aiden Laid on my lap."Yes Sir. Love you too." The kids said.They then gave me a Kiss And Left the room.