Funeral

August Pov

Today Was The Day Of The Funeral. Tons Of People Came.All her Friends,workers And Family Were There. Her Fans Was There. Karrueche,Ashley's Brother,And Mom Made A Speech. Then It Was My Turn To Say A Speech. The Kids Went On The Stage With me. As I Carried Ansley I Said In The Mic "I'm Sorry I'm A Very Emotional Ni**a So This Is Gonna Be hard To Say Without Crying,But Ashley Was An Amazing Person..........I Loved Her A lot.....When I First Met Her I Knew I Was Gonna Spend My life With her just by the way she carried herself and how she made me smile. She Showed Me That Love Was Real.She Was An Great Mother And Wife.*tears up* *Ansley Wipes Tear As Ashlen And Aiden Stand Next To me with Their Arms Around my Leg* Her Smile Lit Up Every Room......You Guys Didn't know This,but Ashley was Pregnant With A Baby ....Before She Died...*pauses* That Would Have Been Our Fourth Child.....Ashley Wouldn't Want me Crying Over Her Because She's Happy Now....,In Heaven. Its Crazy Because When She Died I Was Listening To Sam Smith Lay Me Down.She Loved That Song,thats All She Would Sing When Shes In A Happy Mood.She would Always Say that One Verse You Told Me Not To Cry You Were Gone,But The Feelings Overwhelming Its Much To Strong.Can I Lay By Your Side.Next To You, You And Make Sure You're Alright,I'll Take Care Of You.Ashley We Will Always Love And Miss You Forever." I Then put the mic to ansley And She Said" I love and miss you mommy." I Then Handed The Mic To Ashlen And Aiden Said" love And miss You mommy!" The Kids Then Went Back to our seats And Chris Got On The Stage.We Sung The Songs Ashley Wanted Us To Sing.unfortunately we didn't get To sing I luv this sh** since we were on a schedule. So Once Everything was over With, Everybody Came To My Mothers House For the Repast. everybody Was Having A Wonderful Time,But Me Because I Still Couldn't Get Over The fact That Ashley Is Dead.So now I Have To Adapt To Sleeping Alone,Not Waking Up To Her Angelic Face,Not Holding Her,not Feeling Her Fingers Trace On Tattoos,Not Getting In Little Arguments And Then Kissing It out. I'm really Gonna Miss Her Kisses,Her Smile, And Her Touch.So To Ooze My Mind I Went in my Old Room And Smoked And Got Drunk.Someone Then pissed Me Off By Saying"Ayye You Need To Stop All That Drinking And Smoking Cause You Got Kids To Drive Home." I Then Got Up And Said "Nigga fu** You! Ashlen,Aiden,And Ansley Lets Go! These People Being Party Poopers." The Kids then Looked Scared And Didn"t Move."Lets Go Now!"I Yelled At The Kids. They Slowly Walked towards me.Someone Then Blocked The Door So I Wouldn't Leave."Bruh Move!I'm Just Tryna Go Home Man!" I Said as I Hit the Wall."Were Not Letting You Drive While You're Drunk." My Mom Said."I'm Fine!If I Die I'll Be With Ashley!" I Said."August Just Let Travis Take You Home." my Mom Said.Travis Then Got His Keys And We Left With Him."Bruh What's Going On With You."Travis Said As He Drove."Yal Don't Get It,it Doesn't Affect Yal As Much As It Affects Me." I Said As Tears Went Down My Face.The Rest Of The Ride Was Silent. Once We Got Home The Kids Took Their Baths. Once They Were done they Went In Ashlen's Room So I Checked On Them To See What they Were Doing. I Peeked In The Room And Ashlen Was Tucking The Kids In. She Then Sung The Song Ashley Use To Sing To Them Before They Went To Bed.
🎶You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine,You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey,You Never Know,Dear,How Much I Love You,So Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away🎶 Ashlen Then Walked Towards Me Crying. She Then Wrapped her arms Around My waist,as she buried Her face on my thigh."I Miss Mommy." Ashlen said As She Cried."me Too.' I Said As I picked her up. I Then carried her to my room.She Then Looked me in the eye and said" daddy you scare me when you drink that special juice can you stop drinking it?" I then kissed her forehead and Said"I'll try." We then got in bed and she laid on me as i played in her curly hair."Daddy can you sing the song to me?" Ashlen said As She looked up at me."Sure.' I Said.I then sung the song to her. I Could feel her tears going through my shirt which caused me to tear up a little. "oh yea Ashlen mommy made a video for you, do you think you're ready to see it?" I said .She then Wiped her tears and said" yea." I then went on my phone and went to my emails. I found the video and played it. In The Video Ashley Said"Hey Ashlen, I love you! I Don't Want you to be frowning. We Didn't Give You the nickname smiles for no reason. so smile! Now I have A Job For You Since You're The oldest And me And you think alike.So I want you to help daddy out. Be a Wonderful big sister. Keep daddy On track so if he starts to think he's on Fire,Show him Where the fire hydrant is.*laughs* I have faith in you and i love you. I will always be on your side. Oh yea make sure Daddy keeps track of your schedule.Alright.Always Remember You Are A Queen And I Want you too Carry Yourself like one. I love You Ashlen Aaliyah Alsina. I love you pretty girl!* Ashlen says back to the phone no i love you pretty girl, I Wanna be like you!* No I wanna be like you! * they both say well I love you from the mooooooon and back ,you know what, i love you more than infinity* * Ashley Then blows a kiss and the video ends.* Tears went down Ashlen's face as she smiled.I kissed her cheek And said " Smiles you need to go to bed now,I love you." she then yawned and said"Yes sir,Love you too." She then gave me a goodnight hug and kiss and went to her room.This Sh** Just Don't feel Real.Like I Never Would Have thought Ashley Would Die Before me.I'm Very Thankful She Took The Time To Prepare For Her Death,She made A will And a Couple Of Videos.As I Laid In bed I just Thought About How My Heart Will always Belong To ashley and Its Gonna Be Hard To find Someone Else.