Where Yo Lips Been

August Pov

-Flashback-

"Can I Kiss You?" I Said Laughing As I Was On Top Of Ashley."Nope." She Said Smiling.Lord Knows I Love To See Her Smile.I Then Laughed and Said"Why." "Cause Ion Know Where Your Mouth Been,It Could Have Been Eating Some Random Pu**y" She Said as she laughed."If thats whatchu call your pu**y I Guess Thats What I've Been Eating,Cause The Only Pu**y I Eat Is Yours."I Said."Oh alright."She Said As laughed."You can Get A Kiss Now."She Said Smiling."nahh no thank you ion know where yo mouth been,It Could Have Been Sucking on a small di**" I Said As She Laughed and I Smiled at her."I Don't Think Your Di** Small,But If You Think It is yep thats what my mouth been sucking,Cause You The only person i sucked."She Said As She Laughed."Oh Alright,Now Gimme Kiss."I Said.We Then Made out."You One Fine A** Girl,Whoever is married to you is lucky asf."I Said As I Bit My lip."You One Fine A** Boy,Whoever is married to you is lucky asf."She Said As She Bit her lip as she stared at my lips."You Wanna Another Kiss Dontcha." I Said.She Nodded her head.We Then Began To Roughly kiss.Ashley Then Laughed And Said"August You Ugly asf, I Only Married You Cause Yo Di** Was Big.😂" I Then Laughed and Said"Oh Really,I Gotta Be Honest Witcha Girl,You Ugly Asf Too,I Only Married You Cause Yo Pu**y Was Tight.😂" We Then Laughed."I Love You Baby,You So Sexy." She Said As She Kissed Me."I Love Yo Sexy A** Too baby."I Mumbled against her lips.I Love Ashley So Much,I Just Love These Moments,When We Joke Around With Each Other."May I Kiss Your Random pu**y Eating Lips?" She Said."Yes You May." I Said She Then Pinched My Lips Together And Kept Kissing them."May I Kiss Your Small Di** sucking Lips?" I Said."Yes You May." She Said.We Then Made Out Again."Hmmm,I Can Taste pu**y,It Tastes Like....hmm Ashley's Pu**y."She Said.I Then Busted Out Laughing as I Got Off Her."Thats The Only Pu**y You Tasted Right?." I Said Laughing.She Laughed And Said"Yep" I Then Said"I Told You So." She Then Said"Wait A Minute....I Taste Amber's And Nova's Too." I Then Said."oh You Got Jokes Huh." I Then Began To Tickle Her as she laughed non-stop."Stahhppp" She Said Laughing Hysterically and kicking and moving around."nah Since you wanna be a comedian, i'll show you funny." I Said Laughing.I Continued To Tickle Her As She Laughed With Tears Coming Down The corner of her eyes 😂."Ok I'm Not A Comedian." She Said Laughing Hard."oh Alright." I Said As I Stopped Tickling her.She Then Caught Her Breath.I then Pinned Her Wrists To The Pillows and began to kiss her neck as she softly moaned."august."she moaned.I Then slid down to her pu**y ,Pulled down her bottoms,and began to give her head.She moaned my name loudly and held a tight grip on my hair."I Love You." She Moaned Loudly.I Then Chuckled.I Then Kissed Up Her Stomach Towards Her Lips.Right When I Was About To Kiss Her Lips,She Stopped Me By Blocking her lips."Gimme Kiss." I Demanded."Nah You Just Got Done Eating Some Random Pu**y,Oh No You Got Me Fu**ed Up." She Said.We Both Began To Laugh And She Pulled Me Into A Kiss and We Began To Make Out.She Pulled Away And Said"Yep That Tastes Like Ashley's Pu**y." We then Laughed And Continued To Kiss.
-End Of Flashback-

I Was Tucking The Kids In For Bed.I Already Tucked And gave aiden and Ansley a Goodnight Kiss.I Just Had To Tuck Ashlen in. She Was Having An Attitude With Me Cause I Wouldn't let her stay up longer to watch Some Movie.So I Went In Her Room And She Was Already Tucked In.When She Saw Me She Turned Her Back Towards."Oh You A Big Girl Now That You Tucked Yaself In,I Guess You Don't Need Me No more.Aight Thats Cool." I Said As I Was About To Walk Off.She Then Untucked Herself. I Then Went Back To Her And Tucked her in."Oh So You Mad At Me." I Said.She Then Nodded Her Head ."How Bout This,I Record It For You So Tomorrow After You're Done Being Homeschooled,You Can Watch It?" I Said.She Nodded Her Head."I Love You." I Said."Love You Too." She Said."Can Daddy Get A Kiss?" I Said."Eewwww No." She Said."Why." I Said Laughing."Ion Know Where Yo Mouth Been,It Could Have Been On Val." She Said.I Then Bust Out Laughing,Giving Thought To What happened with me and Ashley."If You Call Yourself Val,I Guess So."I Said.I Then Started Kissing All Over Her Face As She Giggled.She Then Gave Me A Kiss And Said"Goodnight Daddy." I Then Said"Goodnight smiles."