Baby days

Spin me around 'til I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved
If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never, ever end
How I'd love, love, love
To dance with my father again ~Luther Vandross,Dance With My Father Again

August Pov

I Just Dropped Ansley And Aiden At Their Grandma House.They Just Love Going Over There.Ashlen For Some Reason Like Staying With Me. I Don't Know Why.I'm Lame,I Don't Do Anything fun, but watch tv,eat,and sleep."Why You Like Staying With Me?" I Asked Her As We Drove,Looking at her Through the rear view mirror."I Don't know." She Said As She Sat In her booster seat kicking her feet."Oh." I Said As I Continued to Drive.As We Drove In the Car Beyonce 1+1 Played. I Looked Back At Her And She Was Singing And Dancing Just Like Ashley Was. That Just Made Me Smile And I Recorded Her When I Was At the Red Light.She Was Doing the Same Moves Ashley did.It Was Just So Cute. I Then Showed Her The Video Of Ashley Dancing to it.She Smiled Big At the video."You're Just Like Your Mother."I Said."I Am ?" She Said As She Looked Up At me With Glossy Eyes."Yep." I Said. We Then Made It Home.We Then Went In My Room.We Both Laid in bed And Watched Tv.She Then Got Out Of Bed And Started Looking Around My Room."Whatchu Looking For Smiles?" I Said."I Don't Know Something." ashlen Said as she got on the floor.She Then Pulled Out A Box And Put It on The Bed.I Then Sat Up. As She Leaned On Me.She Went Through The Box And It Was Pictures.She Went Through Ashley And I Wedding Pictures."how Did You Meet Mommy?" Ashlen Said."At A Hotel." I Said."Oh." She Said As she dug through the box.She Found An small box inside the box that said Ashlen. She Opened It.It Had Tons Of Pictures Of ashlen and I Together.Ashlen And I Stayed Together Always.That Was My Baby,Ashley Barely Got To Hold Ashlen.Only When I Was On Tour."I Remember When I Would Dress You To Match with me."I Said As I Showed Her A Picture.In the picture I Had on Blue Polo Shirt,Jeans,and Jordans.Ashlen Had On a Blue Polo Dress,With A Jean Jacket wrapped Around her waist,and Some jordans.She Then Pulled Out A Picture Of Her Playing with Makeup.I Then Laughed And Said"I Remember That Day Like It Was Yesterday.Ashley And I Did A Experiment on you.I Noticed You Like To Watch Ashley Put Makeup On.So I Put Candy,Toys,And Makeup On A Counter.You Chose The Makeup And Started Playing With It.I Then Took Pictures Of You.I Was Like Ashlen You Know What You Doing And You Was Like Yea,You Really Didn't Know,But I Wasn't Stopping You."She Then Smiled Big And Said"I'm Gonna Be A Model/Makeup Artist." I Then Said"Thats Nice." She Saw A Picture Of Me Kissing Ashley's Baby Bump With Headphones On It.I Smiled And Said"Your Mama Would Play Beethoven To You And When She Was Sleep I Would Change It To My Music."She Then Laughed."Thats Not Good Daddy." She Said As She Hit Me.She Then Pulled Out a Cd.Written On It,It Said Ashlen's Home Videos."Lets Watch It Daddy!"Ashlen Said."Aight."I Said As She Handed The CD To me.I Hopped Out Of Bed And Put The Cd In The Dvd player.We Then Watched The Video.

🎥Video🎥
*Pictures Of Ashlen*
1Clip- *At the hospital looking inside the nursery.*Chris-Aww Man She Look Just Like You,Bruh You Should Have Been Here.I'm So Glad To Take Part Of The Birth Of Ashlen.But I'm Gonna Have To Watch These Boys,Tryna Check Out My Baby Girl.
2Clip-*August Holding and Singing Stevie wonder To Ashlen*Isn't she lovely Isn't she wonderful Isn't she precious Less than one minute old I never thought through love we'd be Making one as lovely as she But isn't she lovely made from love Isn't she pretty Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy We have been heaven blessed I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one But isn't she lovely made from love.*August Kisses Ashlen And She Makes Noises And Smile*
3Clip-*ashley records august and ashlen*Ashley-August You Always Hog Ashlen When Can I Hold Her?August-When I Go Back On Tour Ashley-Thats Too Long August-Well Too Bad Ashley-Ughh.*August Kisses Ashlen*
*Picture Of August And Ashlen Sleeping Together*
4Clip-*ashlen playing with August's Face*August-Ouch Smiles You Poked My Eye.Ashlen-*baby giggle**Makes noise* *Ashlen touches august Nose* August-Thats My Nose Smiles
5Clip-*Ashlen crying* August-Why You Crying Baby,You Too Cute To Be Crying.*Ashlen Continues to cry* *August Picks Ashlen Up* *Ashlen Stops Crying*August-Oh You Just Wanted Daddy To Hold You.
6Clip-*Ashlen Giggling Up A Storm As August Makes Funny Faces*
7Clip-*August Singing Let Me Hit That As Ashlen Makes Noises Trying To Sing With Him*
8Clip-*ashlen Trys To Sing*August-*semi-Yells*Ashley I Told You She Gonna Be A Singer!Ashley-*yells From Downstairs*Naaahhh She Gon Be A Model
9Clip-*August Holding Ashlen As They Dance To Never Grow Up-Taylor Swift*
🎥End Of Video🎥
"aww When You Were A Baby,You Would Only Go to Sleep If We Danced.I'd Spin You Around And Slow Dance With You." I Said As I Kissed Her Forehead."Can We Still Do That Daddy?"Ashlen Said As She Looked Up At Me."Sure,I Just Thought You Grew Up On Me."I Said.I Hopped Out Of Bed And Played Miley cyrus -Butterfly Fly Away."May I Have This Dance?"I Said As Bowed with my hand out for her to grab.She Grabbed My Hand And Said"Yes You May."I Then Kissed Her Hand.We Then Waltz Around The Room."The Big Dipper!"I Said.I Then Dipped Her And I Spinned Her.She Then Stood On My Feet.As We Slow Danced.I Then Picked Her Up As We Dance.She Rested Her Head On My Shoulder And Said"I Love You Daddy" As I Danced Around The Room I Said"I Love You Too Baby"."Daddy Please Don't Let Go." She Whispered In My Ear."I Won't" I Said Holding Back Tears.I Loved This Moment.This Day I Would Never Forget.I Know One Day I Wouldn't Be Able To Hold Her Anymore and Hugs And Kisses Would Be Embarrasing.I Would No Longer Be Daddy The Super Hero,Just Dad. I know One Day She Will Grow Up And Get Married.I Don't Want Her To Grow Up.I Want Her To Stay This Little.I Just Want To Hold All My Kids In My Arms And Never Let Go Of Them.I Love Them All.Ashlen And I Danced As The Song Played.

You tuck me in,
Turn out the light
kept me safe and sound at night
little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
had to drive me everywhere
you were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
you would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be
can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight.
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away.