Yea I Guess

Val Pov
"Oh I'm Sorry." I Said Shyly."Oh Its Good Ma,I'm Sorry For Snapping On You."He Said Licking his lips.Aww He's So Perfect.Most Definitely His Sexy Accent."Its Alright,I'm Sorry For Bumping Into You,I'm So Clumsy." I Said."Its Alright Ma,I'm August And You?" He Said."Val." I Said."Val Would You Like A Drink?" He Said As He Licked His Lip."No Thank You." I Said Politely."Aight,Wanna Sit Down." He Said."Sure." I Said.We Then Sat On The Sofa As The Music Played Loudly."Did You Come With Anyone?" He asked."Yea,My Friend,She Says I Needs To Get Out More And Find A Man.What About You?" I Said."Same,But I Need To Find A Woman."He Said as He Smiled."What A Coincidence."I Said Smiling."So Tell Me About You." He Said As he Lit A Blunt."Well I'm val,I'm Dominican,A Model,I Think I'm A Very nice and chilled person."I Said."Oh Thats Nice."He Said As He Let Out The Smoke.We Then Continued To Talk During The party,Until Layla Came and found me."Well Its Nice To Meet You August,You want My Number?"I Said as I Got Up."Sure."He Said As He Got Up.As He Opened Up his phone,I Peeped His lockscreen,It Was A Picture of him with his arm wrapped around a girl,kissing on her neck and she was smiling hard,showing her hand that had a ring on it. I Wasn't Gonna Say Nothing About It Because I'm Not Bae,Therefore I Can't Say Nothing About It.I put My Number In His Phone And He Put His Is Mines."Well See You Later." I Said As He Gave Me A Hug."Alright." He Said.Layla And I Then Left."How Was He?" Layla Said As We Were Driving."He Was Nice And Chilled,But The Way He Was Talking To Me Made Me Feel As If He Didn't Want Me To Leave the friendzone."I Said.Layla Then Laughed And I said"I Think He Got A Wife Or Girlfriend,Because I Saw His Lockscreen And It Was Of Him And A Girl." Layla Then Said"That can't Be Possible,If He Asking For Your Number And Stuff." I Then Sighed And Said"Yea I Guess."