22. bandage

Jay : Kylie ! Can I bother u for a min !?

Kylie : yeah , sure !

Kylie excuse the table and follow Jay's way

Kylie excuse the table and follow Jay's way . They both walk into his room finally and jay closes his door slowly . He turns to her and start staring her seriously .

Kylie : what ?!

Jay : what u r doing ?

Kylie : what I did ? !

Jay : you are trying to  attracting them ! Don't you ?

Kylie : what ? Seriously ..... Why would I do that?

Jay : I don't understand maybe u want to get into this forever ! Aren't you?

Kylie : what ? Forever !!!!! No way . I never gave a thought about you or anyone of u . It's better to watch ur opinions and ur shitty mouth .jackass!

Jay : what ? What did u just say ???

Kylie : I just called u a jackass ? Dont u hear ?

Jay : don't get on my nerves Kylie . I just watched u creating a bond with my family. I know they are irresistable  but u don't have to be that good to them so that they like u !

Kylie : u r wrong jay . Beside ur family I am the one who is irresistable more. Am just being mee. What's wrong in that ?

Jay : you see . I don't want to mess with my lyf or with my family . So play carefully and do what I say .

Jay held Kylie's hand with an  aggressive  look. His nails digging  into her skin and blood flowed in no time .

Kylie : just get off my hand  jay ! It's hurting ..ahhh.

Jay : u listen what I say and do what I order. Okay .

Kylie : (crying )...now what u want me to do .

Jay : just pretend to be my gf . And don't get too good with my family .

Kylie : ok.

There was a knock on the door and jay opened the door with a casual look on his face.

Sarah : hey , u two . Any problem ? Why are u  here . Kylie what happen to ur hand . It's look little bruise?
Anything wrong dear ?

Jay : no mama! Nothing wrong . We are just having some private space . Kylie s got  injured with the glass . It's a minor injury.  Nothing to worry. We ll be back after I fix her first aid.

Kylie : yes, Sarah. It's just I accidentally got cut myself with a broken glass piece. Nothing to worry.

Sarah : okay, are u sure? 

Kylie : yes, thankyou.

Sarah leaves . ......

Kylie with  no emotion turned towards jay.
Jay walked across his room and brought the first aid box.

Jay : here, take this and put on the bandage. It will cure the cut .

Kylie : can u leave me alone for a while!

Jay leaves the first aid kit on the drawer and gets out of the room .
Kylie closes the door behind her and start crying letting out all the pain she's carrying in her heart .
She rushes to the sink and washes her face and clears her tears.
She looks herself into the mirror and get lost in her thoughts .

Door knocks .......

Jay : hey ! Open the door .

Kylie puts the bandage to the cut . She's feeling the burning sensation . She somehow manages and runs towards the door to open it .

Jay : hey, what took u this much time to open the door ?

Kylie : nthng !
  Jay looks down to her hand and notices the bandage.

Jay : shall we go down ?

Kylie : yes.

Both of 2 walks down the stairs.

Sarah : there , u are  both ! How are u feeling kylie ?

Kylie : it's ntg just a small one . And feeling better.

Jay : mama , where is father ? I cannot find him anywhere here. I need to discuss about something .

Sarah: oh boy . He just left to London .

Jay : oh god , it's okay  I can handle this .