03.horrible surprise

As my ears tasted that huge yell , my life got paused for a minute . Am in complete shock. I dropped my phone and started crying for help . I got up from the floor instantly and started running to save my life but the thing just popped out of the gift box is not gonna leave me alive . It started running behind me ! I can't just figure out who it was and I started running towards my bedroom with out throwing another look . As soon as entered the bedroom I speedily locked the door before the strange thing enters. I took a deep breath and slided down the door appreciating myself for being little brave. It's completely dark inside and my heart getting pumped at a peak range . I can hear my own heartbeat because now I can feel somebody's body beside me!!!!!!
Omg! This is so f****g horrible ! I tried to move slowly away from that but the presence of someones body is not leaving me . I cried for my life and started running towards my bed and jumped on it and wrapped my self with my huge thick blanket and tightened my eyes closed. It was silent now I cannot hear anything from the room but suddenly the door got unlocked and there were footsteps approaching me. I tightened my grip and prayed to God for life ,But there's no use .
Someone trying to pull the blanket off me and it's f*****g hard to hold it against me . But later after a decade of years the blanket got off me and I decided not to open my eyes and covered my eyes with my hands . But there's pin drop silence in the room and I got really curious about what had just happened . So I decided to open my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes . The light got turned on . I stared my room everywhere to find who it was but I couldn't find them . So I turned to check under my bed.
As soon as I turned back my eyes met my two bffs yelling "surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My face got swollened because I got scared to death by these two monkeys . Omg! I can't believe what had just happened to me and still I can't even speak a word looking at them . After a couple of minutes I got revealed and I started knocking of their heads .
This is so horrible and I got scared to death . I thought these people gonna kill me . But seriously this is insane . After a long fighting session ,My bffs suprised me with a adorable cake . It's a panda cake and it's f****ng cute . Thy got everything that are needed for a party and Ashley litted the candle and Lily was ready to push the celebration bomb on me. Okay girls! "Seriously u both drived me crazy . This is the unforgettable birthday surprise experience in my life and I am so thrilled but also angry on u both ". But this is soooooooooooo cool .

 But this is soooooooooooo cool