05. The package

Kyliepov:
      After checking all of my notifications and messages from various people I am so overwhelmed . And more over the cute message from my crush is just amazing and am so curious to reply. I showed the message to both of my frns and they are excited too. And they adviced me to throw a huge party so that I can meet my crush on this beautiful my day...So I replied         " hey Tony! Thanks for the wishes 🤗 and hope u attend my birthday party....timings:7:00pm
Venue:Jack Quinn's Irish Pub and Restaurant
See u tonight in the club💜💜"
   soon I called the restaurant and booked the entire place for tonight .And I started enjoying my coffee. Ummh!! Coffee is my fav thing and it's the best when Ashley make it. Suddenly there was a knock on the  door and Ashley went to check who it was. And shouted " heyyy kylie, it's a courier for u!! I think it might be from your mom".
   Ohhhh yeah! I totally forgotten . My mom mentioned that she's going to gift me a wonderful present . So I rushed towards the  door and Ashely took hold of the huge package and I signed the courier and thanked him. Am so excited to open the courier .we both walked into the bedroom and placed the huge package on the bed. Lily got up from the bed and started guessing what it might be in the package. Suddenly my phone ringed and I see it was my mom. I picked up the call and greeted her " hello mom. Yea I received my package and it is huge . Excited to open it. I ll call u after I finished opening the package . Yeah bye!!!
   So we both rounded the package and started  opening the package carefully with a help of pocket knife. And at last we together unwrapped the huge box. And it is a plane amazing gift box with my name written in golden calligraphy style. I opened the box and am stunned by the present !! It's a huge f*****g damn gorgeous  emerald gown. Am so pleased by the way it shines. I luved it . And below the gown there are special  box of chocolates for me . I called my mom and thanked her and expressed how much  I luved it. It was so gorgeous and specially designed gown only for me . That's so cool !!! Lily and Ashley both too impressed by the mesmerizing present. Am waiting for the party time to arrive so that I can have it on me. So me and my girls texted our frn gang to appear tonight for my party . At last we decided to go out for lunch because it's almost 1:00pm and we people are starving. So we three  went to a nearby restaurant and ordered our lunch  tacos , chicken sandwich, mushroom babycorn cheese pizza. We enjoyed our food asusually and got back into our Bentley .

 We enjoyed our food asusually and got back into our Bentley

We turned towards the mall and firstly got to the parlour . We got polished like a new metal after 3 hrs long . We also picked some of our fav huda, mac cosmetics  and returned home finally as it's almost 6:00. So as we entered we started getting ready for the party . So two of donkeys getting ready with their amazing dresses and so do I . Finally together we did our makeup and did our hair styling atlast we together posed for many pictures.