09. where am I?

Kylie prov:

      I opened my eyes reluctantly not knowing where I  have  been  lying on the floor and it's quite strange that I don't sense  anyone in the the room as the place is unknown to me. It was completely dark and cold my nose smells an unpleasant smell which is similar to rotten  food that was for ages.
       The floor feels so cold as I can feel my skin getting numb. Shivering ran inside my body to this odd atmosphere. I barely can see e things in the room as it is so so dark  and strange. Feeling frightened I tried  to call all my  best friends Ashley and Lily .But it seems like my  throat turned really  hard and rough. lt is unable to to corporate with my my voice . I tried to get up from the floor but couldn't move my body. I tried really  hard to move my Hands and legs, but I felt nothing moving but slowly I can sense my body ache. The pain is is worse and heavy.
              I cried for help but  there's no response in  return. I started recapeing the last night birthday party. My brain memory  is not cooperating with  the moment and I only remember the last moment of that night. Me , Ashley , Lily, Alex and Tony were together and we together with friends clicked pictures and at the end everyone got in to our cars to reach our houses. Tony  insisted he ll  drop me . Both lilyand Ashley  with alex got them into another car. After sometime we started moving automaticaly my  eyes got closed. And from then on I  couldn't remember any thing how hard I try! I cried Tony's name but there no one here . But I can smell something bad about my situation. I am in trouble which is unknown and strange . I don't even remind how I got into it and it sucks!!!!I also tried to remember if incase I had any enimies! But I really don't think that I have one! I slipped into unconscious and closed my eyes . After a while I regained my conscious and wondering wt was all this again!???
        My body feels like dehydrated   and weak. Tears rolled out from my eyes because of the pain that my body is hitting me  right now and  I couldn't do anything but just simply cry. Suddenly I heard some footsteps in distant  which seems like approaching to my direction. I at last gathered my courage  to speak. "Hello anybody here!?"hello I can hear your footsteps please let me know who you are and why! why the hell I am here ?
         Still there is no response from the other side but I can hear footsteps getting closer to me. After a few footsteps closer they were stopped . There's no sign of action of anything . The scent of this stranger is  strong colonge mixed with peperiment  . I guess  it must be man for sure! I asked again " who are u? What do u want from me !" But there's no response. It is pin drop silence . In the very dark I can barely see the figure of the stranger  . He's tall about 6'3ft with a muscular body . I think I donot had any encounter with this type of figure in my past . It is so strange for me about this and  I really don't think I can survive this!  There's a sound of a packet that hitted the ground in  front of me . I assume it might be a food package . Am unable to talk but forcibly let out my voice   " my body is aching like hell and I can't even move my hands n legs ! Wt have u done to me?" . My tears are in the edge and due to pain I can't let them stop, but crying so hard to reveal the pain ....