13. brunch

Kylie.pov:
        I was just stunned in that moment and couldn't move . Our eyes met for a while and then I started laughing. It was so satisfying now. I said to myself. You r a cheater he said with angry red face. Woah! Wait what u called me cheater?
He walked away from me throwing his scarf on the side . Hey comeon ! It's just a face . Why you are so bothered man ? I asked.
       Because it's my face and not urs . He replied.
Ofcourse it is. But u r the one responsible for that.
Please can u just shut up ur mouth . Distance away . orelse. I will stab you?
Oh u ll stab me !? Comeon take that knife come stab me !? I demanded. He took the knife and started walking near me. He was so close that I can feel his breathe . I didn't blinked even a little. He lifted the knife towards my neck looking in to my eyes.
               He pressed the knife close to my neck. I was not afraid of u , I shouted. He backed off and walked away furiously leaving me there alone.
There was a window opened and I got to hear some chirping sounds. I walked towards the window and began to enjoy the nature view. It was so soothing here. I felt it and about to turn .  I suddenly got bumped into his hard chest and he looks plain . The brunch was ready . He said leaving the room . I followed him and there I entered a long straight dinning room. I started feeling delicious food as I entered. He pointed me to take a seat and started filling my plate with some Italian vegan  salad, chicken soup  and fries  . It looks perfect and I hopped it must taste same like as it looks.
           I silently ate my food and its damn tasty as I even expect it would be. After completing my food I raised my eyes to look what he's upto. He's busy eating his food . He look beautiful even while eating. He looks safe and normal to be with and handsome. I roamed my eyes around the room and couldn't even find any kind of electronic device. Finally I asked , so mr.kidnapper u r also good at cooking apart from kidnapping? ................. Yes I can cook well, He replied.
      Where you are  from ? I asked . But there's no reply. What's your name? there's a pin drop silence. Ok ! We can be good frns if u want,as u seems normal and cool same like me. So what do u think? I said. He finished his food in meanwhile and gotup from the table and asked me to follow him .
I got up with lazy feet and walked through the way. I was directed into a different room this time. It is so big and spacious with beautiful queen size bed and closets . He immediately locked me inside the room and I heard him leave . I baffled with the situation as I suddenly felt suffocating as before. I checked the closet and every inch of the room to find something tht comes to use. But couldn't find anything. With so much disappointment I walked to bed and slowly I was lead into dark . Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz