06. dressup

Ashley's pov:
I started getting ready for the party . Am so excited and thrilled . I got all my necessary accessories while coming and am so glad to try them on . I picked my cosmetics box and ready to create a glam look. I checked on my girls and they are busy in their own world. As I started my work , meanwhile both girls were praying for me to create a normal look . So I changed intiy outfit and at last after an halfan hour am done with my makeup too. I gave little last min touch ups and finally gave my self appreciation for the miracle I have done to myself. I showed myself to both if them and they are so pleased with my final look as they prayed hard for it. I clicked few selfiees later.

Lilly's pov:     Omg!!! It's getting late and am here sitting with my outfit

Lilly's pov:
    Omg!!! It's getting late and am here sitting with my outfit . I messed up my makeup and finally gave up with it. Am watching both the girls and they are so got busy in their works. Am waiting if anyone can bother me. But I think theres no chance for it. I got up from the bed and switched on the tv . Am getting bored Af and no one are bothering me. So I thought it's time to get relax myself. The outfit was soo uncomfortable and it's making me feel like too heavy . I opened Netflix and at last clicked on the series which I started watching it since from 1 day . As soon as I started the series Ashley rushed towards the screen .  She took a quick glance of me and turned towards the tv. She instantly turned towards me and asked " r u serious"? R u coming to the party without your makeup done "?????? I kicked a strange expression from my face and avoided her. She grabbed me and took me to the dressing table. She started doing my hair. At last hairstyling was done and  I started adjusting my hair . Now it's tym to do the makeup.  Am so tensed as my makeup was going to done by Ashley. I selected my fav cosmetics and ordered Ashley only to use them on me. After an hour of tough time. It was all over. I grabbed by clutch and started giving gud moves in front of the mirror. Finally the look was good and it suprised me as it is done my Ashley!!!!

 Finally the look was good and it suprised me as it is done my Ashley!!!!

Kylie's pov:
        I almost got in to the oufit . I gazed myself in the mirror for almost an half-an-hour. The dress look soooo awesome on me . And the way it giving you the glam to my body is soooo gorgeous. Am sooo pleased with the dress and I started doing my makeup. After an hour I almost got done. Atlast I gave some minure touch ups to my body . I got into my favourite glass heels and started admiring myself in front of the mirror. Also I took some of the pix myself . I look so confident, hot, beautiful . I took a long breath and grabbed my phone and headed out of my makeup room.