14. Recollection

Lilly - I can't stop thinking about Kylie! Omg I can't believe what had just happened that night. I really miss u Kylie ! Hope u r safe and return back soon.

Ashley - me too hope she's safe and I really miss her.

Lilly - ash ! It's been 2days our bestfrnd was missing and still there's wasn't a clue of her. I think we should take this seriously. Maybe the cops were not doing their best. We need to find out where she is ?

Ashley- come on Lilly . U r just sad and out of ur mind. If cops couldn't find where she was ! How can v find where she actually strucked? I too really worry about her. But I think this wasn't a good idea to involve in this as this is a complicated one.

Lilly - what are u talking ash!? I never expected this from you! Have you forgotten our promise ? Nevermind! If u r coming or not coming . Am gonna solve it by myself .....

Lilly left the place with a sad angry face.

Ashley - Go Lilly . F*** urself !!

Lilly grabbed a notepad and a pen from her drawer and started recollecting the scenes from that night.

She opened her photo gallery and started examing the surrounding and people in the photos from that night.

There's a video clip in which she happyily cutting her birthday cake at the party. She was so happy as she just went into her 1st relationship with toni.

The video made Lilly so emotional and deeply hurt . As she's her favourite person of all .
Suddenly there's a knock on the door . As Lilly opened the door there was Ashley standing with puppy eyes.

Lilly. - what is it b****?
Ashley - comeon u dumbhead . U know about my parents! If they came about us involving in this case without help of cops. Then I ll be in trouble.
U know already . I also can be grounded for atleast a year. I know I can be careful and so I am in now!

Let us together bring our Kylie back.

Lilly - I knew already u ll be there for us . Glad u came so early. Hahahaha luv u b****.

Okay let us think about that night.
Ashley - I hardly remember that night. I am so drowned in alcohol !!!

Lilly- hey do u remember ?

Ashley - what ? What it is about ?

Lilly - I think we have seen her lastly with toni ! Right? They both got a ride for themselves to home!!

Ashley. -ummmmn yes I guess! Something is fishy .

Lilly - comeon let's investigate our first suspect !

Ashley - okay . R u sure ? About this !

Lilly - yes 100% .

Lilly and Ashley both started to meet toni .

Ding dong.......the door opened. Hey ! Lilly m Ashley ! What a surprise ! You both showed up here. Did anything known about Kylie ?

Lilly - NOT YET but we ll definitely . We need some information regarding that. Hope u can help us with that!

Toni - uhhah ...sure sure .please come on in! Take ur seat. My mom is not around so sry I can't offer u anything unless chips nd milkshake .

Ashley - yes chips can be fine!!!!

Lilly- no we don't actually need food right now . Ashley was kidding . So let me come to the point. What happened that might when u both left ? Did something happened that u r hiding from cops?

Toni - what why I would hide? I drived her home . That's it . She was drunk and so as I . So I thought it wasn't a good idea being around her . So I bedded her and went away.
U guys have to trust me no matter what . Kylie is my girl friend . I love her so much . I m sooo worried about her. The cops weren't moving this case fast. I wish Kylie was there with us.