04. hips don't lie

Kylie pov:
.                                                
The cake was so delicious  and it's so fun to have a surprise like this in my life. I never had experienced a horrible surpise like this ! We enjoyed the cake and later we clicked selfies together saving our beautiful michevious memories . After all the celebration shit finished, we people got drowned into deep sleep.........zzzzzzzzz.......

Ashely pov:
Hey! This girl is sooo plucky . I didn't expected Kylie to be this enough brave . Okay, but the plan got executed well though! Kylie hates drinking ! actually she couldn't hold up for alcohol . But she tries to adopt that thing . By the way I brought some of my favourite wine bottles 🍾 (red Moscato , pink Moscato etc etc). So mean while these girls enjoy having cake , I want to dive into the wine . Okay seems like they are having fun ( Kylie and lily both clicking selfies together ). I slowly opened one of my wine bottle from my back pack and set it ready on the table . Oky I need a glass to pour in some. So I got up from the chair and walked into the kitchen to find a wine glass. Unfortunately I couldn't get a wine glass as it is Kylie house and picked up a random glass nd poured some wine . I stared into it and sipped it with ecstacy . Woaaah ,it's like heaven in my mouth !!! I placed the glass down on the table and turned towards them . As I turned my face towards them both, lily got eyed on me and then on the wine bottle . She couldn't control herself and she rushed towards me . She instantly grabbed the wine bottle and started gulping it .

Lily pov:
Woaaah !! Cheers to the birthday baby kylieee!! I yelled my heart out and started to dance as Ashely turned on the music system . The music is on high and we couldn't stop getting on our feets as it is our fav song Shakira hips don't lie . I downed the wine bottle and grabbed Kylie into my arms . We both danced together as Ashley giving some naughty poses . I handed the wine bottle to Kylie and forced her to gulp the wine . After a few mins she lay hold of the wine bottle and gulped the whole remaining wine present in the bottle . But Ashely revealed some more wine bottles from her back pack and tossed us one for each we opened the corks and said cheers !!! We started moving our hips and danced like crazy . We danced and dance nearly for a hour and then got collapsed in to deep sleep on one upon another singing Shakira hips don't lie don't lie lieeeeeee.