19. Wait a minute!?

Kylie pov:
     My nostrils filled with mild Cologne and   my skin felt like I m on some cloud . That comfort waked me up from my completed healthy sleep. I looked to the clock which is  side of the bed  and it shows its already noon. I got up from the bed and looked around to see tht guy . But couldn't find him here. So I slowly walked into the bathroom. It's a huge bathroom with high facilities. I finished my mrng habits and came out frsh .

                 I found clothes lying on the couch where he slept last night. So I thought I would wear them . I got myself into them and turned on the tv. I switched the channel and there goes by fav channel. I watched for almost an hour and stomach started growling. I decided to search for food but  couldn't find any in the room.

I decided to go out search in for food

I decided to go out search in for food. I opened the door and realised actually it wasn't locked. I walked through corridors and reached the dining area. As soon as my eyes landed on table. There were so many delicious item's arranged on it . I grabbed some food and pushed into mouth   . I really want to appreciate this guy for arranging such a big lunch for me. To be honest it's almost for a Big family .

   I got overwhelmed by the arrangement and couldn't wait to thank him. So I rushed every room to search for him . But couldn't find him anywhere. I thought he might be downstairs. So I climbed down chewing my food .

    As soon as I climbed down stairs I was stunned to the sight. There were so many people out down here. Like a family I guess. They are merged in some activity and atlast some how they managed to focus on me with same shocking expression. All of a sudden the great big hall get to set a pin drop silence. I was confused and my mind stopped working. I remained rock there standing.

After a few moments of silence . A 16  old girl raised her voice. "Hey! WAIT A MINUTE, Are u Jay's girlfriend ?"
I was blanked out and couldn't deal with this right now. Then he arrived watching everyones silence and looked in their suspicious astonished expression direction  and  stopped there for a min just to realise I was out and exposed .

         He rushed towards my side and asked me "y u r here?"

         He rushed towards my side and asked me "y u r here?". I was wondering what to answer and there's a lady came towards us with her beautiful smile. I looked into her eyes and was confused how to behave. He came forward to greet me and introduced herself as  Sarah and Jay's mother.

    So his name was" JAY " i concluded at last . I smiled and introduced myself wrapping in hug. She's so woman kind. She's beautiful, comfortable and confident. She said she's so glad she met his sons girlfriend atlast. I unwrapped my hands around her and cleared my tone to correct her misunderstanding. But jay didn't let me and instead he covered the whole sineario wrapping his hands around me and pretending to be like what they were thinking. I pinched his hand and he groaned in pain.
Sarah got to notice and demanded not to be too romantic for now.
Sarah - " And how did u got up there?! We people don't even know that u were already here! But I can see u r in Jay's clothes. Did u slept here last night "?

       Jay - "Mom she's my girlfriend "KYLIE"and yes I sneaked her into our house lastnight and just only to surprise u guys". I m sry for this sudden entrance but couldn't help. Kylie misguided our plan". Hope u r glad to meet her like this way "!.

Sarah - oh c'mon  ! It's doesn't even matter the way

Sarah - oh c'mon  ! It's doesn't even matter the way. Am so happy for meeting her atlast anyway. By the way I love her presence here. And excited to become more close asap. And she's beautiful tooo . My son definitely has the bestest taste.

    Jay - hehehe! Thanq mom , am so glad u r happy.

All the family members mobbed us and started introducing thmselves and expressing their happiness. I got nervous and looked into his eyes. He came and made an excuse to. Bother me for a min. He walked me upstairs with a loving ,caring face and suddenly after we r in the room locked. He was so angry as red as fire.

Jay - y r u down there? (Shouting ) who told u to go there ?What do u think of urself? R u kidding me or what ? U r so sick and u r getting on my nerves?

Kylie -  I 'I was searching for u ! And ended up there ! It was a accident . I really don't know something like this ever happen . But y u r shouting . That doesn't make any sense! U r d one who kidnapped me and u r a worst one . Who can hide the victim in his house!? Like u . Lol. And am not sick. U are .

Jay - okay , stop this . I want u to play along with me. This is so sensitive to my family .

Kylie -  But , how can I ?  For how long ?

Jay - Till I end this shit with some lame reason on some lame day !

Kylie. - what if I don't ?

Jay - u r gonna die and so ur friends and family. Just think for it. U made this complicated.

Kylie  - where is ur girlfriend actually! Did u killed her?

Jay - it's none of ur buisness , just do what I say . My family thinks u r my girlfriend and if u leak this out am on my word! Mind it .

Kylie -  U r so evil ? (With breaking voice ).

There's a knock on the door and jay opened . As he opened there were his sisters came into to meet me. They are beautiful and stunning and has eyes same as jay did . One is jane .she's  in her late 20's and  the other Jessi  is a 16 yr old girl.
Well I guess he has two sisters. They are pretty and beautiful.

 They are pretty and beautiful