08.Actuall surprise

Kylie pov:
           That moment I got perplexed and  got paniced. After a minutes the dj also got stopped and I doubt  this is completely my girls  work. So I stood there for a few seconds  because I couldn't reach my girls as it's damn dark here. But suddenly a spark of light appeared from a mob which is really distant from me. A light like fairlights are guiding me like a map . One after the other the lights are getting glowed  on the floor, like it's guiding me to a specific way . I silently obeyed the path and at last reached a point where I  heard someone whisper in my ears  "happy birthday Kylie" . I am amused by the voice . I never heard that voice and am sure it's a strangers voice. Instantly I thanxed him  and asked can I know who are you . But there's no reply from the other side.  My soul suddenly felt an odd feeling and I don't know why!? . Then a cake with a fairylights appeared in front of me. It's a beautiful view at tht moment . And moreover to shock both of my bffs started dancing with few frns surprisingly .

 And moreover to shock both of my bffs started dancing with few frns surprisingly

              They were moving perfectly as they practiced for it for soo long . I enjoyed seeing them dance for me with happy tears and last a man appeared in middle of them . He walked towards me in the fairylight like an angel .

                   He's so handsome  that I can't even blink my eyes seeing him

                   He's so handsome  that I can't even blink my eyes seeing him . He kneeled down  holding a beautiful ring in his hand.       I can't believe my eyes . He proposed me!!!! Omg ! Cuz he's none other than Tony . I was stunned at that moment and I was like am over the moon. He actually did and immediately I said yes . I offered my hand and he slipped the ring to my finger . We both hugged and kissed eachother . All the people in the pub cheered for us and its the best feeling ever I had . He  walked me towards the cake and it's time to cut the cake. Lights got turned and

  the celebration gone well

  the celebration gone well . We later got drunken and danced like hell . Ashley and lily played along with me and the party lasted for extra few hours .
Tony and I started dancing together for so long and stepped aside from the dance floor to relax for a bit. We both occupied the couch which is next to the dancefloor.   And then Tony slid a gift that is wrapped with a beautiful silver cover .

   And then Tony slid a gift that is wrapped with a beautiful silver cover

He asked me to open the gift and have a look wt he had brought for me. Excitedly I unwrapped the gift and got amused by the thing he presented . Cool! It's a sketch of mine . It's beautiful and I gave a peck on his cheek  for the beautiful art work he presented with luv .

I really loved it and it's cool

I really loved it and it's cool . I carefully placed that frame next to me. We both got exhausted and adjusted comfortably in the couch . We both talked for a few mins and in the middle . I have seen Lilly talking to a unknown guy! They both were giggling and together they look perfect . But who knows wts in between them . I shifted my glance toward Tony and suddenly caught his eyes looking in to mine.... That moment it passed like a beautiful dream . We were about to kiss eachother but suddenly Lilly interrupted in between.  I realised its almost 1:00 am now and it's too late to party . So we all decided to end the party and we atlast took few snaps and shorts videos to add memories.

 So we all decided to end the party and we atlast took few snaps and shorts videos to add memories