04. message from crush

Kylie pov:
Colorado, Nov 10

The cool breeze coming from the window touched my bare legs as am out my blanket . I slided my hand next to me and tried to reach out my blanket but couldn't get hold of it . It's really cool and I can't bear it anymore so I instantly woked up and realised where my blanket is . Those two pigs wrapped themselves in it and kicked me out of it from the night. And I realised it very lately . Wooah!!!So I got up from the bed and closed the window as cool breeze hitting us very cold . I grabbed my favourite purple fur coat from the wardrobe and covered my skin as soon as possible and gazed them two closely .
Watching them closely I felt like they are having a good dream . So I thought to wake them up. So I headed towards the window and grabbed some fistful of snow from the roof top and throwed it on happy sleeping pigs. As soon as the snow touched their skin both of them got panicked and woked up in a second. I showed my bum to them and ran to escape from the danger that I knew it's coming ! Both in exasperation started racing to kill to death . But we three got ended up in the lawn .where it is covered with full of snow. I loosened my grip and slipped in the snow and then the two idiots seized me with their hands and started throwing snow balls over me . After a great struggle I released from their grip and I too started throwing snow balls on them . We three ended up playing there for a while and got back in to the house. Ashley got in to the kitchen and started making coffee for three of us where lily jumped into the bed and rolled herself in the blanket . I grabbed my phone from the drawer next to my bed and sat beside lily.
As I opened my phone lock and I was so shocked of what I had just seen on my mobile screen . There are so many greeting msgs wishing me . And so many calls from rest of my friends. And more over on the top I missed a call from my crush ☹️. Quickly I opened my Instagram and surprised to see many wishes, greetings from my friends and family members . Giving a quick view of all I opened my crush inbox and saw a cute msg from him . It says
" Hey beautiful !
There are more than a billion beautiful things that I would like to say to you. But I don't know how. So all I'm going to say for now is: you are an absolutely amazing woman and you mean a great deal to me. Happy birthday💜"
Wow this is so f****g precious msg for me.
"Tony"- my crush and one of my close friend since 4years.

His  eyes were a spring storm when the sun was just coming out, the greys and blues mixed beautifully and they are sharp liked an eagles eye

His eyes were a spring storm when the sun was just coming out, the greys and blues mixed beautifully and they are sharp liked an eagles eye. He has silk like black hair which has its own unique style and he has well-designed, long and narrow nose with beautiful kissable lips . The lite beard really make him look extra hot. His smile ,his charm and even his laugh totally drives me crazy. His laugh was a cool autumn breeze; an invigorating breath of life. It was contagious. He had a cool muscle body with broad shoulders, six pack and he's of 6ft . He's a handsome hunk . He's every thing what not !? ever every girl wish for . He really is something and even more for me....... Kylie !!!!! Ashley yelled ,Suddenly I travelled back to the moment and tried to be normal. Ashley handed me the coffee mug and am so happy for the msg Tony has sent to me . His greetings are soo precious that I can't even haul myself to normal .