CHAPTER 1 PT 4 | EX GF AND EX BF BACK TOGETHER?

Asian POV
I look at him dead in his face because he knows what he's doing.
"What?" He asked me. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Wherever my car takes me" he told me. I roll my eyes. He thinks I'm playing w him. Ugh. Who am I kidding? WE ARE NOT TOGETHER. I give up the situation and I go sit down.

Von POV
I look at her confusingly, but then I walk out. I go outside and I get in my car and drive off to Kema's house.

24 minutes later
I arrive there. I get out of my car and I knock on the door. She answers. "Oh baby i missed- " before she could finish, I kissed her. She kissed me back. We then kissed while walking up the steps into her bedroom. We both fall down. And I get up on top of her.

Narrator: they do the nasty....

2 hours later
Asian POV
I look at the time and Von isn't back yet. It's been TWO HOURS!! Where is he? Wait. He kept getting text messages from this girl. He got all dressed up. Ignored his phone and only responded when I was not around and now he's gone? He's definitely with her. It all makes sense now. It has to be his "crush" or his "ex-gf" if it is ima be mad. I then get up and I go downstairs and I make sum food cause I'm hungry.

1 hour later
Von POV
I just made it back home from Kema's . I get out of my car, and I go inside. I walk in, and I see Asian laying down on the couch eating some pasta. I look at her. She looked cute. I go over to her. "Hey" I said to her. "Hi" she said to me. Then it was silent. So I went upstairs and texted Kema and told her how good it was..