CHAPTER 2 PT3 | TREATED UNFAIRLY

Asian POV
As Von look at me with more tears coming down his eyes. "Von, I am so- "

"Sorry. Yeah no you aren't. After everything I did for you. When I first met you, Asian. I was nice. Too nice. I got mad but I was still nice to you. I treated you different than all of my other exies. Especially Kema. I legit almost shot Kema out there for saying "or she might not make it" or sum like that idek. I came to the hospital for you. We told each other's backgrounds. You got mad at me, and made me almost kill myself, Asian. I almost died for you. I shot myself for you. FOR YOU. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN THIS WORLD ASIAN, just because and for you. I've been through so much dealing w the past, and even you. Now I knew I should've actually died, because of how you treated me. You treated me so unfairly. And no I'm not mad about the n***a you've been texting. IM MAD BECAUSE YOU FREAKING SAID I WAS A D*MN SIDE N***A!! AND YOU SAID YOU DONT LIKE ME!! LIKE WHAT? I did everything for you, Asian. I didn't want you to get shot. I legit just prayed to god out there to make you heal. But I get treated like this. And when I choked you, that was a way of showing love. (I start to cry more) . You turned me soft, and I let it slide. ASIAN, I LOVED YOU. But seems like you don't love me"

When he says that, my heart dropped. Why did I do him like this? He was the only one who understood me. And maybe Action did too, but he did more. His eyes was puffy. He was crying all night about me. And I just made him cry even more.

"Von. I am so sorry. I really am. I never meant it to go like this. I love you too though I swear"

"No you don't, and stop saying ur sorry, cause u know ur not. Ur just a h*e of the side of the streets. F*** you and that n***a you've been with. "

Von POV
I roll my eyes and I wipe my tears and walk out.  I go outside and I sit in my car and put my head down. What did I do to deserve this? I'm a human being too. I have feelings. This girl made me soft. And I don't like that. I was a tuff dude, and I still am. It's just that I barely cried in my whole life unless when my mom and dad died.

Other than that, I barely cried. I'm mad at Asian and Kema right now. Since Kema wanna shoot Asian, I got sum for her. And if Asian pass away, even if I'm mad at her, still. I don't want her to die. I still cared for her in a point of my life. Anyways. I start my car and drive off. I drove to the house.

1 hour later

I just got to the house, because I had went to the store to buy Asian something sweet. Even though she treated me unfairly I still love her, so I bought her something that would make her smile, bc she did get shot by my ex so it's the least I can do.

I bought her some skittles cause it's her fav candy. I also brought her a Fanta orange drink. I bought her get well soon balloons, and some roses and I sat them under the balloons. I also wrote her a note and I sit it next to the roses. I smile. She might be home soon, so ima gon head and be prepared when she gets here.

I then go downstairs and I fix me some food. Yes I know how to cook😑. I grab the ingredients. I make me some Mac and cheese, and some cornbread and a piece of chicken. I put it on my plate and I go sit down and start eating and watch my fav show, criminal minds.

Even if Asian broke my heart, or made me mad it's totally fine. She's still hurt by the gun shot and I still care for her. Even though I said f her, STILL- anyways