CHAPTER 5 PT1 | ALIVE OR GONE?

ASIAN'S POV
I was still tryna get into the door. I think it's too late...

But Asian DONT give up. You can open this door. I go back downstairs and I find something that can pick a lock. I then go back upstairs and i use it to open the door. It opens and I see Von in pain on the floor. Oh my god.

He had tears running down his eyes, the knife beside his wrist. I run over to him and I sit his head up.

"Von...no.. why did you?"

He didnt say anything. I put my hand over his heart. It was still beating. I look at his wrist and he had cuts all over it. I grab the knife and I put it back on the dresser. I then grab him and i pick him up and sit him on the bed. I then call 911.

They come quick and they put Von on the hospital thingy. They then take him downstairs. I helped. We then go outside and we put him in the ambulance truck. I get in the back w him bc they let me. They then start to drive off to the hospital.

Sooner or later, we finally made it. We was in a hospital room. Von was laid out on the bed. I then lay my head on his chest.

"Please..come back..don't tell me you died..I need you..even if we not in a relationship, I still need you as a best friend Dayvon"

I start to break down and I just cry my eyes out. The nurse came in after 10 minutes and told me visiting hours was over. I then walk out of the room and I sit on the bench outside of it. I put my head down and praying that Dayvon would make it out again this time.

This just hurts me to the point i wanna die. Somebody take me. If he's dying, I'm dying with him. My R.O.D FOREVER.

I get my phone out and I look at pictures of us again.

He know that he did a good ass job as a boyfriend

He know that he did a good ass job as a boyfriend. He just don't think he's good enough... he deserves so much love from everyone. I'm still tryna figure out is that his baby or not.. if she's pregnant or not idek.

Don't ever give up in life...I promise you'll get through it..💔

After 35 minutes of sitting on the bench almost falling my ass to sleep thinking abt dayvon, the nurse told me I can come see dayvon now. I get up and I go in. I go over to him and I look him in his face.