CHAPTER 2 PT8 | ARRESTED OR NO?!

Von POV
I finish writing her note and I sit it next to her on the table. Tears roll down my eyes again.

"Asian. Why you? Why do ppl wanna keep shooting you? They need to leave you alone. You have a whole life to live. And I am so sorry I wasn't awake when you got shot for the 50th time. Well not actually 50 times but yk."

Asian POV
My eyes slowly open and I hear Von voice and I quickly close my eyes and pretend to be unconscious still because I wanted to hear what he was saying.

"I know I bring this up most of the times. But I rlly love saying this. When we first met, I looked at you and my eyes widen. You was so beautiful and you treated me like no other. We've been through so much. Our 1 year of knowing each-other is so soon. Even if we aren't dating, we still have a strong friendship. I've let you get shot many times, but I still came to the hospital for you. I feel like a bad friend. I actually am.  You've got shot, and I was barely there to help you. I've almost killed my self for you like I would take my own life just for you. You probably don't want a man like me. But I want a woman like you. I love you so much"

He starts to walk away, but i open my eyes and I grab his arm and pull him back.

Von POV
I felt someone pull me back and I realize it was Asian. Well I mean who else?

"Actually I do want a man like you. I heard the noise downstairs yesterday night. Idk why I didn't wake you up, instead I went back to sleep and I let myself get shot. I am so sorry, Von. It was my fault" she says to me.

"No. Asian it wasn't ur fault. You didn't know what to do. Even if you woke me up, I wouldn't be able to help you. "

"No. Don't say that. You would've been able to help me. But if you didn't, I wouldn't be mad at you Von"

"Oh well I'm still sorry"

"Don't be. You was sleep, you didn't know and I didn't know I was gonna get shot but look where we are"

Tears started to run down her face. Then, the nurse comes in. "Hello. Who are you? What's ur name?" She says looking at me.

"DayVon Bennett- "

"Ima ask you to leave"

"Wh- "

"Ur a killer. We don't allow killers in the hospital"

Bruh. Please😭😭

"This is my bestfriend I'm not going nowh- "

"Ur probably the one that shot her"

"WHAT?! WHY WOULD I S- "

"LEAVE !! "

When she yells at me, I run back over to Asian and stands in front of her.

"I'm not going anywhere. I would never shoot my best-friend. And I haven't killed anyone since 2018. You must don't know my life story"

"I don't wanna know it, now get out"

"NO"

She then grabs my arm and pushes me out of the room and I fall into the wall and 12 comes out of nowhere. WTF?! DONT tell me I'm finna get arrested. This is unbelievable.