CHAPTER 3 PT 1 | 1 YEAR BESTFRIEND ANNIVERSARY

Asian POV
Today is me and Von's 1 year anniversary of being best friends. but I not w him. Btw it's been a week, and I survived again. Not me surviving every shot. it's a good thing though. And yes Von got arrested. He's in jail. The police said he was arrested for attempted murder. LIKE WHAT?! He didn't shoot me.

I had a feeling it was Action tryna aim at Von. Once I said that, I hear the doorbell ring. I was downstairs btw. I get up and I ask who it is. They said "Action" and I rolled my eyes. I open the door and I see him standing there thinking he's fresh. If he don't get his ugly ass on. anyways. and no, I don't like him anymore.

"What do you want?" I ask him, frowning.

"You" he said to me, smiling harder than I smile when I see Von.

"You ain't getting together w me, Action"

"Why not?"

"Because you shot ME, and they thought it was Von that did and he got arrested cause of ur stupid ass"

"I shot you?"

"Oh so ur admitting now? Oh ok. And yes you did"

"Oh my- "

"Nah. Don't oh my god now. I'm calling 12 on you"

"Asian don't- "

"NAH VON HAS BEEN IN JAIL FOR 1 MONTH NOW!! AND HE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE FOR 5 YEARS FOR SOCALL "ATTEMPTED MURDER" WHEN IT WAS NOT HIM, IT WAS YOU SO NOW IM FINNA CALL 12 ON YOU BC YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER DID SUM STUPID SH*T LIKE THAT THANK YOU NOW LEAVE" I slam the door in his face and I lock it and run upstairs.

I grab my phone and I call 12. They pick up, and I tell them the truth. They say their on their way,  and I gladly smile bc I want him arrested, and let Von out. I actually have the money to get him out. I got paid that whole month. And I haven't spent none of it just to get Von out of jail. I get paid 500 every month in each week. I have a lot of money. Im paying 5,000 to get Von out.

I then hear 12, and I grab my shoes and put them on and I run downstairs. I go outside and I see Action outside talking to his friends. He won't be seeing his friends no mo.

After awhile, Action was arrested, and I just got to the police station and jail was not to far from it. I look at the police officer.

"Hi. I'm Misharron Allen also known as Asian Allen. But I'm here to get Von out of jail"

"Von? "

"His real name is DayVon Bennett"

"Describe him please"

"He's  21. He's 5'11. Bowlegged. Brown/blonde dreads. Demon. "

"Oh him. Why do you want to get him out?"

"Bc he didn't do anything since 2018. He didn't shoot me. He was legit in the bed w me sleep and Action was the one who did it but the nurse accused DayVon"

"And what is Action full name?"

"Action Pack"

"Do you have the money? 5,000 or 50,000?"

"Yes, actually and 5,000"

I give the money to him, and he takes it and smiles slightly.

"He's free to go. He's in cell number 63"

Oh great. 63?! I bet he was so mad for that whole month. I then go inside the jail and I go to that cell number. I see Von out of his cell bc I think it opened bc I was getting him out. But I see him punching Action dead in his face and Action trying to fight back while the guards are trying to pull them away.

"DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT" I yell his name and he stopped fighting and turned around and looked at me.

"I'm getting you out of jail. I already paid. Now come on. "

"Asian!! Love!! "

He picked me up and hugged me. I smile and hug him back.

"When? How? Why?"

"I'll tell you everything when we get home, love"

"Ok"

Me and Von hold hands and we walk down the hallway. We get stopped by 2 guards.

"Where do you think ur going, DayVon?" One guard says.

"Home, tf you mean?" Von says to him and I laugh quietly.

"I paid money to get him out of jail"

"How much?"

"5,000"

"Mhm"

"Yeah now move" Von says, while pushing them out the way. We then run down the hallway and we leave the jail.

We both get in my car and I drive off to my house.