CHAPTER 1 PT 7 | MISSING HIM

The next morning, 8am
Asian POV
I've been waking up at 8 a lot bc it's Von usually time to wake up everyday. I get up out of my bed and I text him.

"I miss you so much. Come back to me💔"

I then put my phone down and i go downstairs. I fix me some oatmeal cause that's his favorite meal to eat on a daily basis. I hope he's okay... I grab me a bowl and I pour it in there. I've been so mad at him for what? I bet he's hurt. And if he is in heaven, I miss you down here, DayVon Bennett. I say while looking up at the sky from out the window. He's probably not even gone. Maybe I'm hallucinating. I sit down and eat my oatmeal until soon after, I get a call.

I look at it, and it says "Von❤️" . My heart drops. My smile rises. I answer it so quick. When I hear the voice, I notice it's not him.
My smile drops.

Hey. I found some more info on my son, Von. Ur not gonna like this.

Omg. Tell me.

So, we just found out that Von... well we don't know. if he's gone or not, but he actually shot himself in the leg and arm yesterday night at 3am..

What? Rlly?

Yeah..

Omg I hope he's ok. This is all my fault.

No in the note, he told me it wasn't ur fault. It's his.

No it's mine is he at the hospital?

Yeah

Which one?

NorthWestern memorial hospital

Oh okay I'm going there see ya!

I hang up quick and i run upstairs. I get dressed quick and I put on my shoes and grab my phone and I run downstairs. I get in the car and drive off straight to that hospital. That's the hospital my step-dad died at.. so i know where it is.

20 minutes later
I get there and I run inside and I go to the front desk and I ask.

"Do you know what room DayVon Bennett is, if he's in here?"

"Who is he to you, and how old is he?" She asked me.

"He's 21, and he's my best friend"

"Ok he's in room 247"

"Thank you" I said and then I leave and go that room. I walked in, and I saw him. Von was laying down in the hospital bed with tears running down his cheeks. I see the bullets in his arm but not in his leg because I see them on the table... well here I go