CHAPTER 2 PT7 | BACK AT THE HOSPITAL

The next day
Von POV
I woke up and I don't see Asian no where in the bed. I turn over and I see blood in the bed. WTF?! Again?! Why does Asian keep getting shot? This is making me mad. Who did this? I got up and I grab me a new shirt to put on, and some pants and I put my shoes on and I go downstairs. I grab my keys and I go inside and get in my car and drive to the same hospital asian was last at.

I arrive and I go inside.

"Is Asian Allen here?"

"Yes, why?"

"I need to see her"

"Who are you?"

We met- anyways. this b*tch really trying me today huh?

"DayVon Bennett, 21"

"Oh sorry we cant let you see her. Please leave"

WTF?! I legit came here last time and they let me in. ok this is annoying asf.

"Why?"

"Because ur a murderer"

MURDERER?! B*TCH PLEASE😭I haven't even did nothing recently but ok.

"Mane, I'm just tryna see who shot Asian, do you know who"

"Sir I'm not going to say it again- "

"You don't have to bc I'm going anyways"

I lean her computer around to me quick and try to find Asians name. I found it in a quick second and I saw her room number.

"Sir- "

"Shut up"

I run down the halls but slows down lmao. I finally see her room number. It was 312. I go inside and I see her unconscious. This is unbelievable.

Asian got shot idk how many times. If she doesn't make it this time, life is over for me too. I'm going to heaven/hell w her. I'm not just finna let Asian pass away like that. Me and her been through so much, but we was on good terms but someone just had to shoot Asian. AGAIN. Can we have a decent friendship please?! Thank you.

Asian was the only person that understood me. But ppl just wanna shoot her like she's a nobody?! And plus they did this sh*t at night. Like it was probably at 2am or later than that. Idk how the hell I didn't hear that gunshot. WHY DOES EVERYONE WANNA SHOOT ASIAN?! Dang y'all want her gone that bad. Leave her alone bruh. She has a life to live.

I go over to her and I kiss her forehead, and I go over and sit down not too far frm her. I get a piece of paper and a pen and write her another note to let her know I was here. Tears roll down my eyes while I'm writing it. Ppl is just sickening. I haven't shot anyone since 2018, but I'm a murderer. Yeah I was, but not anymore. I know that ppl still have family and friends and not just opps to shoot at. so I learned to only use my gun when needed. like if someone try sum slick. and yes Action has family, and friends, but mane f*ck him , and his friends.

I then realized. Action shot Asian last night. He was probably tryna aim at me, because I told him he couldn't see Asian, and he said he would socall "end my life right now in my own household" when that ain't even my house but ok.

Imagine shooting someone best friend that told you that you can't see them. couldn't be me. But wow. I continue writing.