CHAPTER 2 PT1 | HE'S BACK

Asian POV

It's been 2 weeks, and Von was just getting out of the hospital. He just came home yesterday. Plus, he made it out alive. He then comes into the room and looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry for everything, Asian. I should've never committed suicide. I just never wanted to go through so much. " he told me.

" Von, everyone is gonna go through something it's nothing new. You're a human being. People are committing suicide everyday. And I'm sorry you had to go through that. And I'm sorry for everything that I did. It wasn't my intentions to be in your business. You are your own person. " I explained to him. "Ya, you're totally right. And no it wasn't, but u had every right to feel some type of way bc you had a crush on me" he said. I smiled. I agree w him, and we both lay down.

Von POV
I then get my phone out and I go on Instagram. I scroll pass this post of me and it's frm a girl. This girl is my ex too, but before I started dating Kema. Btw her name is Mici. She was my first girlfriend. Kema and Mici don't have a problem w each other, but I don't think none of them will like Asian. I can't doubt that. Cuz I know they won't. I read the post.

a1micii - i miss you so much

a1micii - i miss you so much. Come back to me. Plus I hope you feeling better now. I love you❤️

I smile at it. I miss her too tbh. I've never been this soft before. Asian ahh than turned me soft w that sweet story she told me got me cheesing and sh*t. Anyways. I commented on the post.

" I actually am feeling better😁"

I then put my phone down and I turn on my side and I take a lil nap.

A few hours later

Asian POV
It's been a few hours, and von had took a nap. Btw it was 6pm. This mane was be up all night. I then get a text. It's from Kema, Vons ex. I read it. She also sent me a pic of Von that I never seen before.

Him

Him. Mine. Forever mine. And since he's out of the hospital, I got some for you. Making my baby commit suicide, and he almost killed his self. So just watch out what I do to you for making my baby almost die.

Asian POV
I just stare at the message. Next thing you know, 5 mins later 5 guys bust up in my room. Oh my god.