CHAPTER 3 PT7 | KAYLYN FINALLY MEETS VON..

The next day , 10am
Asian POV
I woke up and I look up and I see Von washing his face. And yes I know bc the bathroom door is wide open. I then get my phone and I text Kaylyn.

Hey baby

Hey Asi😩 , I miss you

I miss you too. Last night was so fun.

Ikr even though it's the same day just later on lmao

Yeah , but wyd

Nothing just woke up

Oh

Wbu

Hanging out w my girlfriends

This early?

It's only 10am , we slept together

Oh , did y'all do the duty do?

No, why?

Just saying , bc I don't want you to get pregnant if It ain't mines

girl- please😭😭

LMAOO IM JP

yeah sure you are

fine then lmao

loll , well ttyl

ttyl

I put my phone down and I get up out of the bed. I lowkey want Kaylyn to meet Von. She said he's fine, but of course I don't mind unless she starts dating him and he's basically cheating on me. But Von wouldn't cheat on me. Would he?

I go in the bathroom and I hug Von frm the side while he's brushing his teeth. He looks down at me bc I'm rlly short lmao.

He then stops brushing his teeth and washes his mouth out. I smile. He then finishes and I pull away. I kiss him and he kisses back and we both pull away.

"So how much fun did you have last night?"

"It was fun , me and my best friend just hanged out"

"Oh"

"Wby?"

"It was ight"

"Did you cheat on me?"

"Why would I- "

"I'm sorry. It just came to mind"

"Well no I didn't cheat on you. And if u were thinking about Mici , she moving to Florida. "

"How you know?"

"Gang told me last night bc she texted him"

"Oh ok"

He then go over to his side and grab a shirt. He puts it on. Yes, he had a shirt on, and boxers on so I saw his thangy thang. I rlly want it, but I'm not ready tbh. Yes, I did the duty do w Kaylyn, but she's different. If yk what I mean.

He then puts some pants on and turn and look at me.

"What you wanna do today?"

"I don't even know tbh"

"Oh, you wanna go hang out w ur friend?"

"Stopppp"

He laughs and I just smile.

Von POV
I then stop laughing and I grab my phone and I go downstairs.

—————

Asian POV 
Right when he leaves, I get my phone and I text Kaylyn bc I want her to meet Von since she's in Chicago.

Hey

Wassup Asi

I want you to meet Von

Omg yes , but how ?

Umm.. I'll pick you up and bring you to my house just send me ur address, and you got an house/apartment yet?

Ok, and no I don't. I'm here w my cousin in her apartment.

Oh ur cousin lives here?

Yea

Oh okay, well send me the adde

Ok

She then texts me the address and I send her a thumbs up, and I get up and I go and find some clothes to put on. I finally find some and I go in the bathroom and I take a shower and change.

After 15 minutes, I finally finished and I put my clothes on.

I then grab my phone and I walk out. I go downstairs, and I see Von down there eating oatmeal. I look over and I see peanut butter next to his bowl. Wth? I never knew he ate peanut butter w his oatmeal- ok this man is weird.

I walk over to him. I look at him with a stank face.

"What?"

"Now who the hell puts PEANUT BUTTER in their oatmeal?"

"Me"

"Why- ykw nvm forget it I'm leaving"

"Where you going?"

"You'll see"

"Don't "you'll see" me gang just tell me tf"

"No"

"Why?"

"You'll see"

"N**** I don't wanna see, just tell me Asian"

"I'm going to my best friend house for personal reasons"

"What are the reasons?"

"N**** I JUST SAID PERSONAL, WHAT DONT YOU GET"

"I'm just playing mane. But don't let nobody f*** w you now?"

"I won't Von"

"Ok good love you"

"I hate you too bye"

"Oh wow"

"I'm jp ily"

"Mhm"

"Bye boy"

"Bye"

I then grab my keys and I walk out the door.

————-

After a few mins, I arrive. I get out of my car, and I go knock on Kaylyns door. She answers.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah"

She then walks out the door and we both get into my car. We look at each other and she smirks. We both lean in and kiss. We kiss for about 10 minutes, and we stop. I then drive to my house.

I finally get there, and we both get out of the car. We walk up the door and I unlock it. We walk in. I yell Von name bc he wasn't downstairs.

"VON"

After 2 minutes, he comes down.

Von POV
I walk downstairs, and I see Asian w a girl. Who is that?