CHAPTER 3 PT6 | LIKES GIRLS AND BOYS...

The next day, 4pm
Asian POV
Me and Von was downstairs. I was in the kitchen, and he was in the living room watching tv. I then grab my ice cream and I go in the living room and once I was finna sit down, the doorbell ring. Ugh. Who is this? And I know it's not Kema because she's at the store rn, cuz she texted me.

I go over to the door and I open it. There stands a beautiful young girl. She looks 20.

"Hi, who are you again?"

"Mici, do you know Von ?"

"Yes, he's my boyfriend- "

"Oh great, cause I'm his ex girlfriend, and before he started dating Kema"

My eyes widen. Oh great. His other ex just had to come right when I got cool w his other ex. Ugh. I look over at Von.

"Do you know her?"

Von POV
I get up and I look at the girl. Why is Mici here? What does she want with me?

"Yeah, can I help you Mici?"

"I just wanted to stop by"

"Ok hey now leave"

"Fine. I'm not gonna bother you as much as Kema does though"

"Go you"

Mici then leaves and I look at Asian.

"Dont mind her love"

"I won't"

Asian POV
I walk off and I go upstairs w my ice cream and continue eating it.

8 hours later , Von was gone w his homeboys and I was home alone. I want to have some fun. I wanna go out the to the club. Yeah, that's where ima go. It's 12:38am, and the club starts at 1 and ends at 6. I get up and I go put on an exclusive/open outfit that Von wouldn't approve of.

Yes, I am going out like this

Yes, I am going out like this. I'm not wearing no type of jacket, or pants or nothing. I'm finna party tonight PUR and get drunk. ok not rlly, bc i have to come home to Von. And he's gonna be here by 2am. I then grab my phone and I walk out the room. I go downstairs and I go outside and I get in my car and drive off.

1 hour later, it was 1:15am , and I was just getting to the club. Yes, it was a long drive. I get out my car and the people outside the club starts staring at me. I smirk and I go inside the club.

I walk into the middle of the club where it was a bunch of girls twerking w a bra and panties on, and w just a bra, and just plain naked. I then look around and I see my best friend. Her name is Kaylyn, if y'all remember. When did she come to Chicago? I walk over to her and she was twerking on some other girl. I tap her ahh to get her attention. She turn quickly around.

"Hey b*tch, what you doing here?"

"OH MY GOD ASIAN GIRL WHAT YOU DOIN HERE"

"I ASKED YOU FIRST"