CHAPTER 2 PT2 | GUNSHOTS

Asian POV
Once the guys bust up in my room, Von shot right up.

Von POV
Once I hear someone come in the room, I get straight up and I grab my gun and I aim it at one guy. I finally recognized them. One was Kema's dad, Kema's ex before she dated me, her brother, cousin, and her step dad. I mean dang. So where is she? Cause when I find her, it's over with.

Once I said that, she busted up in my room w loaded guns. I look at her, angrily.
She notices me and drops the weapons. I then aim my gun at her. "You tryna kill Asian, huh?" I yelled at her, respectfully. "Ok listen von. I won't shoot her, if you just leave her" she told me. "We're not dating, and you aren't gonna shoot her at all" I told her. I then throw my gun at Asian and she catches it and I slip up and grab one of Kema's. Then Kema picks up one of hers and aims it at Asian, and Asian aims it her. "If you shoot her, it's gonna get real crazy in here, Kema" I said to her.

Kema didn't listen to me and shot Asian two times in her arm, and one in her thigh. NO!! Asian falls to the ground and tears run down my eyes as I watch her fall. I then shoot my gun at everyone's in there except for Asian. Then they run out, while I'm shootings at them, but I grab Kema's arm and pull her back. I grab her neck and choke her. "I THOUGHT I SAID DONT SHOOT HER" I yelled at her and I grab her shirt and pull her to the ground. I then kick her out the way and I call 911.

They arrive after 5 mins and comes in. They arrest Kema. And the ambulance takes Asian. I cry as they take her out. I never meant for this to happen. I hope she'll be okay. Ima visit her tomorrow. I then take my shirt off, and I lay down and gts.

The next day
Von POV
I just woke up like 20 minutes ago and right now I just arrived at the hospital. I get up and I go inside and they tell me where she is and I go there and I see her in the bed. "She's in critical condition" the doctor said to me out of nowhere. "Oh I hope she's okay. I actually have a crush on her too, but if she passes away I don't think she'll ever know" I said to him while crying. "Don't think that man, she might not pass away. Plus, she's just unconscious " he told me, and I slightly smile, and I nod.

I go outside of the the room and I sit down on a bench and I put my head in my hands. Why? Why did Kema shoot Asian? What did Asian ever do to her? I'm so hurt. I pray to god.

Lord, please let Asian heal. She's my only hope. I legit just got out of the hospital, not even a month ago. Asian was the only one who understand me even if she got mad at me. Also lord, forgive me for my sins. I just don't want Asian to go through so much after what she already went through dealing w abusiveness. She's a human being too and she has feelings, not just Kema. Amen.

I stop praying and I look up and there Kema is right in my face. What is she doing here? Wasn't she the one that shot Asian? And didn't this b*tch get arrested? I put my head back down and start crying.

Kema POV
"You mad that I shot the love of ur life?" I said to him. He then lift his head up and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying over that b*tch?"

"Shut the f*ck up Kema. And don't u supposed to be in jail?"

"They released me quick, bc I told them I didn't do anything"

"But you- anyways. Why are you here?"

"Because I wanted to see how the love of ur life was doing. "

"Leave. Kema. Before I kill you"

"Oh PLS Von. You won't do sh*t. You should've never broke up w me maybe we wouldn't be in this stupid position right now. "

" Von. Don't do it. Don't shoot this girl"

"Von. You stupid as hell. You ain't gon do sh*t anyways. But I hope ur girl make it out alive..... or she might not"

"YOU B*TCH!!!!"

Von POV
I say as I pull her arm back and grab my gun and put it to her head and push her inside the closet next to where I was sitting and I shut the door.

"Do you wanna die?"

"N-no"

"Then don't ever come around me and Asian again, h*e. You hear me?"

"Y-yes s-sir"

"I ain't yo d*mn daddy h*e get yo ahh outta here"

As I say that, she runs out the closet and runs out the door. I put my gun back in my secret place and I go back inside the room Asian was in. I look at her and she was on her phone. She didn't recognize I was there and put her phone on the side of her. I look directly at it and she was texting a n***a. I grab her phone.

"Von no" Asian says as Von grabs her phone.

I ignore her and read the messages. He had sent a pic of himself.

You know you can come get this after you get out of the hospital

You know you can come get this after you get out of the hospital. I promise I won't hurt you like von did and just let you get shot like that. You deserve better, love.

Thank you, Action. Von is just a side-n***a. He just didn't know I was w you before I met him, and he's never gonna find out. I barely liked him anyways tbh. I liked him at the some point, but now he just a no for me.

Yeah. I don't like him either. He think he bold and sh*t when he just a crybaby from 63RD street.

Oop- but here's a cute pic of me

D*mn baby girl you fine.

Thank you, love.

Von POV
My eyes widen as I see what she sent him. I've done legit everything for this girl and she treat me like this? Wow. I look at her and my face turned red, but you can barely see it.