CHAPTER 4 PT3 | BROKEN HEART

THAT NIGHT, 8:33PM
ASIAN'S POV
Me and Von was laying in the bed together. He had his head in my chest and my arms was wrapped around him. My baby...

He is so hurt. Ik when Kema shot me, it rlly hurt him. He has feelings too. We both f*cked up b4, but we still going strong. People like him don't deserve any of this.

"Von?"

He looks up and wipes his tears bc he was still crying. He never stopped. His eyes was puffy and red and his nose was running. This was the saddest moment of his life.

"Y-Yes?"

"Ur okay now?"

Why am I asking him this? I know he's not.

"No..."

"Von..."

He moves his head off my chest and looks at me.

"Y-Yes?"

"I know ur hurt. But it's over with. Aren't we good w Kema?"

"You probably is... I mean we on good terms but we ain't friends.."

"True.."

"Why did she shoot you Asi-"

He tried to say but broke down crying hard again. My poor baby.. this is heartbreaking 💔

"Omg.. Von stop crying" I say but then tears started coming down my eyes. Oh sh*t not me crying to w him. THIS IS SO SAD. 

"I can't.. I'm just so hurt..."

"Von don't think abt it. It happened a long time ago"

"I know... but what if she does it again?"

"Trust me..she won't"

"You don't k-know..."

"Von.."

He gets up out of the bed and looks at me.

"ASIAN I AM HURT!!! I AM DEPRESSED!! I AM SAD!! I AM AFRAID THAT SHE MIGHT HURT YOU AGAIN!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THIS IS FOR ME?"

"Von. Calm down. I do understand how hard it is. And I know ur sad and hurt, but at some points you just gotta let it go. You can't drag that one little thing ur whole life."

"Ur right... I'm s-sorry.. I'm just rlly depressed.."

"Aw come here"

He then lays back on the bed but turns the other way and gets back on his phone.

"Ur okay?"

"Yea I'm not mad at you I'm just finna do something"

"Ok"

I then get on my phone and scroll on Spotify tryna find a song to listen to. I then grab my AirPods and I put them in. I then pick one of Von's songs which is "Armed and Dangerous" .

————
STILL ASIAN'S POV, 8:50PM
Von had went to sleep like 10 minutes ago and I was on Instagram. I then go to my tagged posts. I see a pic of me and Von. I press it and it was a post Von made. Is this what he was talking about?

I look at the post and this made a long ass paragraph abt me. i love him.