Auradon

(Hailey's POV)
We were sitting in the limo going to Auradon prep. Evie got out some blush and makeup brush.
"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out" Evie said putting blush on Mal's cheeks
"Ew stop I'm plotting" Mal said brushing Evies hand away
"Well it's not very attractive" Evie said I have a slight laugh and Mal looked at me. The boys started ransacking the candy in the limo.
"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts but sweet like I don't know what" Carlos said eating one of the candies
"Let me see" Jay said. Carlos opened his mouth to show Jay the candy he was eating "ew!" Jay said hitting Carlos and I give another slight laugh.
"Look!" Evie said. We all looked at the front of the limo seeing we were about to go off the edge of the island
"It's a trap!!" Carlos screamed. We all screamed and huddled together. Soon we noticed that a magical gold bridge formed that we were driving on.
"What just happened?" I asked detaching myself from the huddle.
"It must be magic!" Evie said excitedly
"Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal said holding a little remote
"No. This one opens the magic barrier" the driver said holding up another remote "that one opens my garage. And this one..." he said pushing a tiny button as the separator closed so we couldn't talk to him anymore.
"Okay. Nasty" Mal said
"I like that guy" I said smirking
We finally arrived at Auradon. Me, Evie and Mal got out of the limo to see a bunch of people. The boys stumbled out of the limo both of them trying to get a blue cloth thing.
"Ow! Stop! You got everything else why do you want whatever this is!" Carlos said from on the floor trying to take it from Jay. The band stopped playing and everyone was staring at them.
"Because you want it!" Jay said
"Boys! We have an audience!" I said turning to them. They both looked at everyone staring at them.
"Just cleaning up" Jay said "get up" Jay said to Carlos
"Leave it like you found it! And by that I mean just leave it." A women in a blue dress said. They both shoved all the stuff they stole back into the car. Jay sees a girl in a pink and blue dress and goes up to her
"Hello, foxy. The names Jay" he said in flirty voice she just laughed awkwardly.
"Welcome to Auradon prep" the women in the blue dress said interrupting the two. I pulled Jay back towards the other VK's "I'm Fairy godmother, headmistress" Fairy godmother said.
"The fairy godmother?" I said "like bibbidi bobbidi-boo?" I said
"Bibbidi-bobbidi you know it" Fairy godmother said
"You know I've always wondered what it was like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkling wand, and warm smile" Mal said Fairy godmother smiled "and that sparkling wand!" She finished
'Way to be obvious' I thought
"That was a long time ago. And as I always say 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future'" Fairy godmother said
"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben" a boy said
"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king!" The girl who was clinged to his arm said.
"You has me at Prince. My moms a queen, which makes me a princess" Evie said doing a curtesy towards Ben.
"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you" the girl said. I started getting mad.
"Um Actually her step-father is technically Snow whites dad so if Snow White has a royal status here so does she" I said giving the girl a smirk.
"Who do you think you are?" She said
"Hailey" I said my hair lit up with blue fire "daughter of Hades. Ya know god of the underworld" I said giving her another smirk and she flinched back.
"Thanks H" Evie whispered to me
"Anytime" I said still looking at the girl.
"Um this is Audrey" Ben started trying to break up the awkwardness.
"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right Bennyboo" Audrey said. I gave a slight laugh at the name 'bennyboo'
"Ben and Audrey are gonna show you around and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00 and as you may have heard I have a little thing about curfews" fairy godmother said before she left, the band following after her.
"It is so so so good to finally meet you all" Ben said trying to give Jay a handshake but Jay hit him in the chest. "This is a momentous occasion" he said shaking my hand. We stared at each other for a second before he went on to Carlos "and one I hope will go down in history...is that chocolate?" He said shaking Carlos's hand that had chocolate on it "as a day that our two peoples began to heal" he said shaking Evie's then Mal's hands.
"Or the day where you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are" I said sarcastically
"A little over the top?" Ben asked looking at me
"A little more then a little" I said. He walked over to me.
"Well so much for my first impression" he said. We both stared at each other his hazel eyes were quiet cute. Wait no what am I thinking??
"Hey! You're maleficents daughter, aren't you?" Audrey said to Mal. I assumed she did it to try to stop me and staring at each other. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh my moms Aurora. Sleeping...." Audrey continued
"Beauty" Mal interrupted "yeah I've heard the name. You know what I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the entire world but my mom to their stupid christening" Mal said
"Water under the bridge?" Audrey said
"Totes" Mal said. They both have a fake laugh ending with a dramatic sigh.
"Okay! How about a tour? Yeah?" Ben said as we started walking towards the entrance of the castle "Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted to a high school by my father when he became king" Ben said before clapping as the statue of his dad turned to a beast. Carlos screamed and jumped into Jay's arms. I gave another slight laugh " Carlos it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to show us that anything's possible" Ben said.
"Does he shed much?" I said jokingly
"Yeah mom won't let him on the couch" Ben answered I gave him a slight smile. We walked into the castle.
"So do you guys have a lot of magic here in auradon like wands and things like that?" Mal said. I looked at her with a 'really face' she's so obvious.
"Yeah it exist of course but it's pretty much retired. Most of us are just ordinary mortals" Ben said with a small smile
"Who just happen to be kings and queens" I said sarcastically.
"That's true! Our royal blood line goes back hundreds of years" Audrey said putting Bens arm around her shoulders. I rolled my eyes at her.
"Doug!" Ben said escaping from Audrey's grasp "Doug come down. This is Doug. He's going to help with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms" Ben said "I'll see you later okay?" He said with a softer voice looking at me "and if there is anything you need feel free to..."
"Ask Doug" Audrey interrupted him. I gave her a low growl but Jay noticed and put his hand on my shoulder I looked back at him and he shook his head I calmed down.
"Hi guys I'm Doug Dopey's son. As in Dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy and...heigh-ho" he said as his gaze caught Evie
"Evie, Evil queens daughter" Evie said
"Okay" Doug said snapping out of his gaze "so about your classes. I put in requirements already...history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet and uh, remedial goodness 101" Doug said
"Let me guess..new class?" I said. Doug nodded.
"Come on guys let's go find our dorms" Mal said going up the Stair case and we all followed her.
"Oh uh your dorms are that way guys" Doug said pointing to the other stair case "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and...." Doug started
"Sneezy" Carlos finished as he got to the last step of the stairs. We all went towards our dorms.
(At Evie, Mal and Hailey's dorm)
"This place is so amaz-" Evie started
"Gross" I said Mal nodded in agreement
"I know right? Amazingly gross...ew" Evie said before dropping her jaw in amazement I rolled my eyes at her.
"I'm gonna need some serious sunscreen" I said
"E, H" Mal said pointing towards the windows. All three of us closed the curtains
"That is much better" I said they nodded in agreement.
(At Carlos and Jays room)
"Woah! Woah! Ah! Woah" Carlos was playing some sort of video game on the giant TV in their room.
"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked as Jay put a bunch of stuff on his bed.
"It's called stealing" Jay answered
"Ok, whats the point?" I asked him
"Well Hailey, its like buying whatever i want...except its free" Jay said
"Okay you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world!" Mal said
"You sound just like your mom" Evie said
"Thank you!" Mal said
"You do it your way and i'll do it mine" Jay said
"Die suckers!" Carlos said still playing his video game "jay come check this out!" Carlos said. Jay went up to him and Carlos gave him the controllers and he started playing.
"Guys! Do I have to remind you why we're here?" Mail said frustrated.
"Fairy god mother blah blah blah! Magic wand blah blah blah" jay said still playing the game and the others laughed. I just gave him a small smile and rolled my eyes.
"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel! Yeah?" Mal said
"Yeah..." the rest of us said
"Evie, mirror me" Mal said
"Mirror mirror on the...in my hand where is fairy godmothers wand....stand" Evie said holding her mirror
"There it is!" I said
"Zoom out" Carlos said
"Magic mirror not so close" Evie said to her mirror and it showed a picture of the globe "Closer, closer, closer" Evie said
"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three" Carlos said
"Stop" I said "it's in a museum!"
"Do we know where that is?" Mal said. Carlos looked on his computer
"2.3 miles from here" He said showing us a map on his computer.
"Let's go!" mal said and all of us ran out except Carlos who went back to his game.
"Carlos!!" I yelled at him
"Coming!" He said grabbing his coat and running off.

(Sorry this was a super long chapter but I hope you enjoyed it!!)