「𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬!」

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

❝ 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞

❝ 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ❞

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

inspired by the breakdown of a relationship,
the song's lyrics revolve around an unrequited love

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

Moments in time. Some last seconds, some last minutes but what they all have is common is that none of the good ones ever seem to last throughout time. The concept of time, heavily debated by philosophers and scientists alike, confuses many, if not everyone, till this day. Is time represented through the circular motion of the Earth around the sun, connected to the concept of space or is time just a mere illusion crafted from the undiscovered depths of our minds?

Regardless of its relativity, one can't deny that there are times, little moments in one's life that one could relive forever. Whether it be that one day you felt that lightness in your heart or the day you felt yourself at your greatest, there are always little moments, sometimes out in the open, sometimes hidden behind closed doors, that one treasures for life.

Sometimes, the story doesn't unfold as you'd expect. Sometimes, you meet the fate you were destined for whilst chasing the one you were seeking while other times, you lose your chance at what you were truly meant for when you pursue something else. Sometimes, however, you'll realize that certain people or a special someone star in all your greatest moments.

That's Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow for you. Regardless of their relationship status, no matter what they've left unsaid, they're still there for one another, they still star in each other's life's highlights. Each other's life, each other's voice, each other's reason to be and even when they no longer wish to exist, their hearts beat in unison as they lie by each other's side, living for the temporary perfection of such moments in time.

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!

impulse post because s7 ??? like omg ??
not even gonna pretend that i'm a huge
fan of the flash anymore (it peaked in
its earlier seasons LOL) but like um i
love snowbarry <3 & i think they deserved
at least a chance! even if westallen was
gonna be endgame, i think snowbarry
deserved a chance at being canon so
here is me trying to create snowbarry
moments because we were robbed <3

yep so here's some snowbarry oneshots!
hope yall like zzz & if yall have requests,
i will try to write :) no promises tho <3

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ