𝐢𝐢. | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

an alternate versionof what could've beenduring flashpoint!

of what could've been
during flashpoint!

firstly, i would really
like to give the lovely
sncwsflash
a special mention
as we developed
this idea tgt! the
idea was initially a
snowbarry timeline but
i wanted to ground it
more in the flash show
so i decided to incorporate
elements of flashpoint!

js a side note: flashpoint
won't only last three
months here so yep,
hopefully the timeline
won't confuse u guys :)

this one is gonna be kinda
long so hopefully this is
worth the wait OMG <3
a snowbarry timeline was
actually really hard to write
since i didn't know exactly
what i wanted to include
but hey, i tried :) hope yall like!

hopefully yall enjoy this
because this was so much
fun to write! lmk if u guys
have any suggestions on
what else i can write about!

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 glass doors leading to Jitters, his mind still spinning with what he was learning. Though he didn't quite understand what was happening to him, it was enough for him to know that both his parents were still alive. His life was going so much better than the one he remembered but that was okay with him.

He was still struggling to wrap his head around the fact that both his parents were alive. He no longer had to deal with the internal struggle that came with having lost his mother and a father locked behind bars for her murder, he could finally have a more normal life. Elated as he was, he found his brain close to exploding with all the new information that was being shoved in as he gradually realized the stark differences between the timeline he came from and the one he'd just created.

He retained memories of his past life, yes, but it was as though he was the only one who knew about those. He longer had a best friend in Iris nor a friendship with Cisco and Caitlin, he actually hadn't crossed paths with any of his old friends, which left him feeling as if something was missing.

It had only been two days into his new life and as happy as he saw, admittedly, he felt slightly empty inside. He loved getting to come home to both his parents and being able to say that he actually had a normal family. Not only did he manage to stop Zoom from killing his father, now his mother too was alive, it was almost perfect. Almost.

It was blissful, yes, beautiful to say the least to finally have the life he'd always yearned for but it was lacking something now that he was so used to chasing after criminals in suits Cisco created just for him, so used to swiping Caitlin's pizza pockets with Cisco and doubling over in laughter when Caitlin shouted at both of them and threatened to strangle them alive. He soon started to wonder if what he'd done was worth it but quickly cast the thought aside.