𝐢𝐯. | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

for some reason, wattpad
is being irritating and won't
let me tag who suggested this
idea (fk u wattpad) but like um
i'd like to give them a shoutout
so here's the user ;; @dstroyrnikh8

thank you so much for the request!
your request was so fun to write &
hopefully everyone else will like
reading it! if anyone else has requests,
i'd love to write them so do drop them
in the comments or pm me <3 i'll try
to check my pms as often as possible :)

getting to know yall has been amazing so
far,, it's so fun to know people with common
interests! yall are an amazing community
of people but i don't wanna get too sappy so
let's js get on with the story! hopefully, yall
will continue to support this book, vote &
comment to let me know what yall think :D

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 that came to mind when Caitlin wanted to describe Barry, she'd never thought that jealous would be one of them.

Sure, her boyfriend took her by surprise every day. The endearing term, boyfriend, felt so nice as it rolled off her tongue when she got to call Barry that. She'd seen him get jealous over Iris' relationship with Eddie but she'd never pegged Barry for someone to get jealous even whilst in a relationship. But Barry was Barry and seeing Caitlin conversing with people who'd occasionally dropped hints that they were interested in her, Barry was infuriated by that.

"What're you thinking about, Cait?" Barry asked innocently, which just caused Caitlin to bite back a smile, her mind spinning with memories of all the times Barry had been jealous and overprotective of her. "Oh no, I know that smirk...and that devious look in your eyes," Barry teased lightly, flopping down on their bed beside her as Caitlin rolled her eyes lovingly at him.

"Thinking about how I just wanted to go for a nice coffee date today with my lovely boyfriend and you wanted to dump coffee on that barista at Jitters. And now here we are, lying in bed...my stomach still craving for the coffee your little antics deprived me of," Caitlin murmured softly, trying to suppress a snicker as Barry groaned, knowing that it wasn't one of his finer moments. "The poor guy was traumatized...and he was just trying to be sweet," Caitlin added teasingly, causing Barry to grumble under his breath.

"Hey! In my defense, he was asking you for your number! You were flustered...so I swooped in to save my girl," Barry stated triumphantly, an amused smirk on his face as Caitlin playfully kicked him in the shin, making the speedster yelp as Caitlin collapsed in a fit of laughter, which caused Barry to roll over on his side to smile lovingly at his girlfriend.