𝐱𝐢𝐯. | 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

── surprise !!!!

well aware i have some requests pending but i've honestly
lost track so i will be making a request form-ish thing for you
guys to fill below <3 in the mean time, enjoy this christmas
update (as proof that i haven't forgotten this book exists) 

it's gonna be shorter than the updates yall are used to but
it's just some light fluff that i thought would be fun to write <3

merry christmas (if you celebrate), stay safe and take care x ──  

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 four walls of the ever-vibrant Snow-Allen household, the smell of a freshly cooked turkey wafting through the air of the pent-house apartment, Caitlin Snow was pacing up and down the kitchen worriedly, mind cluttered with a laundry list of things to check through. Food done? Check. Nora's favourite grape juice? Check. Wine to numb the growing pain in her heart? Check, check, check.

Despite having told Joe, Cecile, Iris, Cisco and the rest of Team Flash that she would prefer to celebrate Christmas alone with her little family, Caitlin's stomach still churned at the idea of the imminent Christmas dinner. With Barry whisked away as per the DEO's special request to take down a high-risk alien squadron threatening to obliterate Kara's earth, Caitlin was in no mood to celebrate. Yet, she did her best to mask her pain with a simply feigned smile, doing her best to keep her spirits up for Nora. 

Nora, who was in the middle of her terrible twos. Terrible twos that only showcased symptoms that were elevated with her father's absence for nearly a month now. Nora, who went from refusing to eat her vegetables to drawing on the walls. Nora, who went from crying herself to sleep, saying that only Daddy could make it better to yelling at Caitlin and screaming that her mother had chased her poor daddy away. Nora, who despite all her childish antics, was Caitlin's pride and joy. 

Realizing that no matter how prettily placed the dishes were on the dining table, no matter how sparkling and polished the silverware was, it wouldn't change that a key part of their Christmas was missing, resulting in the dampened mood and lowly spirits, Caitlin chose to stop pacing around the dining room, exiting the kitchen to instead creep upstairs to knock on the door of the playroom, poking her head inside to find Nora laying stomach-down on the spongy ground of the playroom, a pillow under her stomach as she wore her reindeer onesie that Caitlin managed to coax her into ── Nora's deciding factor being that maybe, if she looked enough like a reindeer, Santa would recruit her to join his fleet and Nora would then be able to bargain for her father's return.